Nowhere to Weave our Threads?

kito

I'm asking here as well, I did look around the forms a bit but I have never had much luck with the search option. 
There is still nothing to do with incarnate threads right? no way to put them into a useful Currency or anyway to send them to other toons you just stack up a few thousand of them till you max?

I buy/sell ultimate inspirations.  They sell faster then I earn threads, so demand is there.

Also, there's a lot of incarnate pet options.  Make them all just for flavor and/or testing purposes.  Similarly, all of the destiny incarnate have value and might be worth taking for situational purposes. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

3 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

Also, there's a lot of incarnate pet options.  Make them all just for flavor and/or testing purposes.  Similarly, all of the destiny incarnate have value and might be worth taking for situational purposes. 

Yeah.  My main has two Lore pets and six of the Destiny powers.

• Thumbs Up 3

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

On 2/17/2023 at 11:55 AM, Ironblade said:

Yeah.  My main has two Lore pets and six of the Destiny powers.

On 2/17/2023 at 8:00 AM, Shred Monkey said:

I buy/sell ultimate inspirations.  They sell faster then I earn threads, so demand is there.

Agree strongly.

My main main (I think I have 3-4 mains ha!) has 6 lore pets built so far, 2 hybrids, 2 interface, and 4 destiny. 

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.