Costume: Googly Eyes

6 hours ago, 0th Power said:

If we can have it attached to the glasses with the fake mustache I’m in

That should be an option - a costume option with the eyes as a stand alone and then the nose and the moustache combined

• Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Very hard seconded, I need people to take my uber-roided TW Brute seriously for once.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I also want a head that looks like a lettuce that I can put a blonde wig and googly eyes on.

Brits will understand. The rest of you possibly not so much

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Googly eyes with fake nose and mustache should be a aura option, so you can combine it with all sorts of costumes and have inexplicable and weird clipping at times.

Edited by Major_Decoy
Also, it would allow "Full body googly eyes, combat only googly eyes" etc.
  • Like 1