Was the CoH "Nipple Controversy" Another Dimension or Something I Dreamed Up?

Attache

On 3/29/2023 at 7:32 PM, Luminara said:

Female Tights 2 chest.  No extra polygons, but the texture was there and visible with certain costume colors.

Chest surgery ruined one nipple, Cryptic nerfed my diginipples, now I'm down to 1/4th the nipple potential I had.  Still mad.

IIRC, it was a combination of specific costume and the pure white color choice (with pure white skin tone chosen). There was a time when there were alts running around in ALL white for a while too in an effort to go as Natural as they could get away with.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

On 3/29/2023 at 9:48 PM, Zep said:

Are you thinking of The Secret World - I believe that game did have such a controversy. 

That's a Whole different discussion 😛

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

On 3/31/2023 at 4:27 PM, tidge said:

A balcony suitable for delivering Shakespeare!

8393471_14636056590836_rId34.png

• Haha 2

There are still at least two models in game that have nips you can see through their costumes. Im not going to say who they are because I like it and don’t want it them replaced.

Edited by Arc-Mage
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

18 hours ago, Arc-Mage said:

There are still at least two models in game that have nips you can see through their costumes. Im not going to say who they are because I like it and don’t want it them replaced.

Eh, considering what you can do Client Side, it really doesn't matter. 😛