Let's get ready to rrruuuummmble... buildin' a wrassler?

ThaOGDreamWeaver

Just fancied a wrasslin' toon - and, Saraya Knight (aka Paige) being from my home town, she'd be my base character.

What powersets would you pick? Street Justice seems like the obvious choice. Looking to build as much flair and fun into an all-out attacking, fast-moving playstyle as possible, rather than minmax DPS etc.

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

8 hours ago, Ph1ushot said:

Seems like Regen makes the most sense thematically.  They always are looking dead and then popping back up with a second wind.

Regen is *fun* but takes an active play style commitment (and would highly endorse). Street Justice/Willpower is some cruise control, like a self-driving Tesla that actually works. Also tempting to squeeze Whirlwind in for the visuals.

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

On 4/1/2023 at 4:34 PM, Nyghtmaire said:

Regen is *fun* but takes an active play style commitment (and would highly endorse). Street Justice/Willpower is some cruise control, like a self-driving Tesla that actually works. Also tempting to squeeze Whirlwind in for the visuals.

Oh I didn't say it was mechanically optimal, definitely not saying that.  Just the best fit thematically.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've just started a SJ/WP and it's been very enjoyable for the first 10 levels - the combos are working well, and I added Jump Kick just for a bit of top-rope flair. THIS IS MY HOUSE...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

On 4/6/2023 at 12:44 PM, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've just started a SJ/WP and it's been very enjoyable for the first 10 levels - the combos are working well, and I added Jump Kick just for a bit of top-rope flair. THIS IS MY HOUSE...

You need to find something that looks like a spray and color it green if you want to lean into her current heel angle. 😉 

Heh. I’ll need to visit the tailor.

Also: hideous recharge time aside, Spring Attack is a little piece of awesome hiding in the Leaping pool. Slotted with -RES and hitting Combat Readiness, then use that as the alpha, and follow up with Spinning Strike or Uppercut. Very on brand, hella fun and great for wiping out packs of minions at a stroke. You may also find this useful, courtesy of Solgar and @Herotu:

/macroimage Jump_SpringAttack SpringAttackpowexeclocation target Spring Attack

Edited by ThaOGDreamWeaver

On 4/14/2023 at 2:53 PM, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Heh. I’ll need to visit the tailor.

Also: hideous recharge time aside, Spring Attack is a little piece of awesome hiding in the Leaping pool.

I like it as a slightly shorter ranged combat teleport if I'm already in the teleport pool.