Just hit 50 time to Enhance

perrond

This is my first 50 and i only have 11 mill influence.  Should i just buy SO's or is there a cheaper/better way to gear out a fresh 50? Fire/fire tank.  any suggestions or tips?

Infinity Server

Main: Resolution Mind/rad troller

SG: Hell's Army

well I currently have 45+SO's.  So what I'm asking is, are SO's better than IO's until I can get set enhancements.  Because ill just Buy SO's and get them to 50++ if that is the best route to go. This will be my farm character and i want to be able to farm +2 lvl 8 team missions

Infinity Server

45 or 50 generic IOs are comfortably superior to SOs.  Essentially, 3 SOs=2 Lvl 50 IOs

If your budget is tight, check lvl 45 IOs? Very nearly as good as 50, but IIRC much cheaper.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

I did use SO's but i dont know too much about I/O's so was hoping i could get a little bit of information before i blow all my money on SO's or IOs.  My goal is to be able to farm missions for PLs or for Infullence gains.

Infinity Server

Im talking buying generic recipies from workbench.  Or just hunt till recipies drop on you.  :)  not certain about AH prices on generic IOs/Recipies

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

So I just bought all SO,s and I’m able to farm +2,8 team. So SOs definitely get you by.  The thing is I don’t see any tanking sets on the market are they that rare?  Is there a place I should farm to get them?

Infinity Server

I am not sure that the Tanker AT specific enhancements drop as recipes or can be crafted.  They are bought directly with merits frm a merit vendor, and I think what you get is an enhancement rather than a recipe.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291