Outfit accessory idea

6 hours ago, Atlarian said:

Please make more options for our heads.  I would love to have a donut shaped head as a costume accessory.

Is there anything (else) in particular you are looking for?

Edited by Rudra
Edited to add (else).

9 hours ago, Atlarian said:

Please make more options for our heads.  I would love to have a donut shaped head as a costume accessory.

Going to sound like a silly question, but specifically "A donut" or just a torus?

Because a specific donut-head would just be amusing... but I don't think too many would use it after the first week. (*I* would, but I'm odd like that.)

Also, if we're talking just torus - hell, let's just make "geometric shapes," because those could lead to interesting concepts - I could see a few options. Horizontal, Horizontal-at-neck (which might be an interesting detail piece,) horizontal floating, horizontal floating with support (think... was it one of the lost in space robots that had that?) Vertical, vertical spinning, spin that into (say) intersecting (4 or 6) thinner ones, globes...

I think geometric in general could have some *interesting* concepts...

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Does the HC team even have a 3D modeler? I ask this without judgement on the dev team, am just wondering. Most of the new content added by HC has no new 3D model, even the new healing done in MM robots is a hacked up robot torso. I'm struggling to recall any new 3D model added since HC launch, unless I am mistaken about the origins of the HC launch costume pieces which I assumed were created by the live devs and implemented by HC. Adding a bunch of new head options might simply not be in the dev's power for now. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Personally I would love to see more head and face options with higher-res textures.

Everlasting, even though I do not RP, as:

Doctor Hadius, Crab Spider (Main) ~ Aeronwen, Rad/Super Strength/Mu Tanker ~ Mortality Black, Time/Dual Pistols/Soul Defender ~ Vextravaganza, Illusion/Dark/Psi Controller ~ Baneframe, Robots/Time/Mace Mastermind ~ Zippy-Zap, Electric Armor/Dark Melee/Soul Tanker ~ Laser Lily, Beam Rifle/Energy Aura/Leviathan Sentinel ~ Nezumiko, Savage Melee/Bio Armor/Mu Stalker

7 hours ago, Greycat said:

Going to sound like a silly question, but specifically "A donut" or just a torus?

A head shaped like a torus? Sounds like bull if you ask me 😄

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

14 hours ago, Greycat said:

Because a specific donut-head would just be amusing... but I don't think too many would use it after the first week. (*I* would, but I'm odd like that.)

Also, if we're talking just torus - hell, let's just make "geometric shapes," because those could lead to interesting concepts - I could see a few options. Horizontal, Horizontal-at-neck (which might be an interesting detail piece,) horizontal floating, horizontal floating with support (think... was it one of the lost in space robots that had that?) Vertical, vertical spinning, spin that into (say) intersecting (4 or 6) thinner ones, globes...

I think geometric in general could have some *interesting* concepts...

FiGPiN THE SiMPSONS TREEHOUSE OF HORROR DONUT HEAD HOMER #1034 PiNS ON –  PiNS ON FiRE

• Thumbs Up 1