People are strange when you're a vampire faces look ugly

Snarky

So I have been having meh luck getting on teams.  Not unusual for me (or probably anyone)  "Just filled!"  (They are vampire prejudice, I know...)

Anyways, luck was going like usual.  Looking for some weeklies.  Send a tell to someone forming in LFG.  Wait a minute, no response.  No invite.  Send a tell to someone else who has 1 spot left.  I got it!  Five minutes later I get a tell from the first guy.  "You coming?"  I was polite enough to send a response "You never invited me or responded, I joined another team"

Oh, and most people are not ugly.  It was me in that damned mirror.  I thought I got rid of the cursed thing!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Character Continuity Error.  Next thing you know we will spot the boom mic.

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

24 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

I mean, what kind of third-rate vampire has a reflection?

Some do.  Some vampires hates mirrors because they can see their reflections.  And some see their wretched souls.  If you thought my visage unnattractive you should see the blotter sheet that is my psyche.

29 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

I dunno, I think Count Spectacula is pretty hot.

image.thumb.png.afc4e5b3a6d133b873f5c5d7ac4160ad.png

Six!  Six Pack of Abs!  Ah ha ha!

• Haha 8

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

50 minutes ago, dtjunkie said:

They are when you're alone.

Albeit less so at last call?

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.