Peacebringer Nova Form DPA is too weak

Papias

5 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

with enough rech im just using eyes and blast as low as level 20.  between the higher base damage than blasters, and nova form giving a damage buff, and IO that boosts nova form damage i do not know what you mean

CoX dmg scale mods.jpeg

That is out of date. Changes to Sentinels have been made since.

The Nova form attacks could do with the activation times lowering a little.

Edited by Gobbledigook

27 minutes ago, biostem said:

On top of getting 5 powers for the price of 1, Nova also grants extra recovery, flight, a tohit buff, and the aforementioned damage buff.  Which if these would you be willing to give up for some better DPA?

And sacrifices survival with out Blaster damage.

The idea i believe was to Nova form for damage and sacrifice defenses but Lightform is easy now with +recharge.

Edited by Gobbledigook
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, biostem said:

That survival comes from all other powers as a Kheldian.

Granted they get a heal and Light form and can form change but the activation times are a little slow. When did the Khelds last get a pass? IS is slow as hell (3.3s) lol but it is not form specific. 

Edited by Gobbledigook

Just now, Gobbledigook said:

Granted they get a heal and Light form and can form change but the activation times are a little slow. When did the Khelds last get a pass? IS is slow as hell lol but it is not form specific.

They were granted additional powers when the devs added fold space and evasive maneuvers, (also I think before that, when combat teleport and the changes to stealth/infiltration were made).  I'm not sure as to when all their powers got a total review, though.

12 minutes ago, biostem said:

They were granted additional powers when the devs added fold space and evasive maneuvers, (also I think before that, when combat teleport and the changes to stealth/infiltration were made).  I'm not sure as to when all their powers got a total review, though.

Yes i remember now they got some changes to form changing.

I think a few small activation times could make them a bit better. But i don't really play them, always felt a little slow and too much work form changing. Never liked the squid anyway. Some guys seem to do really well with them.

Light form could probably do with nerfing/changing with all the +recharge available now :P. 

Edited by Gobbledigook

8 minutes ago, Gobbledigook said:

Yes i remember now they got some changes to form changing.

I think a few small activation times could make them a bit better. But i don't really play them, always felt a little slow and too much work form changing. Never liked the squid anyway. Some guys seem to do really well with them.

Light form could probably do with nerfing/changing 😛

yes so much work and effort to play. far too much to be fun imo, but some people enjoy clickfest. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

5 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

yes so much work and effort to play. far too much to be fun imo, but some people enjoy clickfest. 

If you're comfortable with creating binds, 3 such commands are all you need to seamlessly switch between human, nova, and dwarf forms...

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, biostem said:

If you're comfortable with creating binds, 3 such commands are all you need to seamlessly switch between human, nova, and dwarf forms...

Thanks @biostem I have them, also have the various buffs tied to movement. It's just too much effort for too little reward. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

5 hours ago, Indystruck said:

kheldians are on the Dev List to be Looked At for underperforming sometime shortlyish

Soon, in the nearfar term on the list of things to possibly think about going over the concept of entertaining the notion of giving some thought to eventually peruse the concept of planning to get to it?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1