Set bonuses when exemplared

Dirtball

I can't remember how the set piece bonuses work, sorry.

I am level 33 and slot two set pieces in a power I picked at level 32 to get a Recovery bonus of 2%.

If I then run a synapse TF (Exemplared to level 20) I know I can't use the power from level 32, but will I still get the 2% recovery buff?

Thanks!

Depends on the enhancement's level and type. Even if a power isn't available at the level the set bonuses will still work provided you're not exemped more than 3 levels below the level of the enhancement (or in the case of attuned, 3 levels below the lowest level that enhancement is available at.) Purples and pvp have their bonuses exemp to any level. Winter and ATO go down to 7.

16 hours ago, Mr. Vee said:

Winter and ATO go down to 7.

The set bonuses of winter and ATOs work at any level and are immune to exemplaring, as determined by some testing on Brainstorm a few months ago.

Edited by AboveTheChemist
typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2023 at 1:29 PM, Mr. Vee said:

Depends on the enhancement's level and type. Even if a power isn't available at the level the set bonuses will still work provided you're not exemped more than 3 levels below the level of the enhancement (or in the case of attuned, 3 levels below the lowest level that enhancement is available at.) Purples and pvp have their bonuses exemp to any level. Winter and ATO go down to 7.

Definitely worth it to attune them if you like doing task forces, etc. while exemplar-ed.