Homage to the Hulk

smnolimits43

So while i'm still working on a name for my Mission Impossible name.  I have come back to ideas for a Hulk character.  Now I don't want a blatant Hulk rippoff, and yes i've seen a few.  I'm trying to come up with some clever names like Brute Banner, which of course was taken :).  One i might already have is Gamma Whamma.  I might have enough influence left to make him.  Now I already have NoLimits thats Inv/SS Tank.  So I was thinking of trying Rad/Rad Brute.  What do you guys think ??

15 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

So I was thinking of trying Rad/Rad Brute.  What do you guys think ??

Many people love rad melee, but having recently gotten a rad/energy brute to 50, I've found it to be "only" good to ok.  That being said, You could differentiate them a bit and go with something like titan weapon/rad armor... 

Other weapon sets work well for his Planet/World Wide Hulk storylines. He's often shown holding two weapons, but not similar enough to call it DB. Hulk being DB would just be odd anyway. I think Inv and WP work well for the defense set. I think Invul works best thematically, but you have already done it. You could honestly spin his Planet Hulk storyline and go Shield if you want even if Hulk would be closer to not wanting a shield. I mean, a big green guy holding a mace and shield will still make people think it's Hulk without you just going big green guy in purple pants.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

17 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

i'm just not sure i can do SS again

Ive tried both SS/Regen and SS/WP... Didnt love either, possibly just have SS fatigued.

Tweaked my character into a Red Hulk inspiration and found EM/Rad to work perfectly. Absolutely loved him.

Energy Melee is simply your radiation/heat emission and with Radiation Armor you get two powers to release said built up of heat (Ground Zero and Meltdown)

Note: I'm not a fan of /Rad's visuals, so In order to have a fiery/overheating visual, I added the Aura "Bio Plasma" (colored red) and changed all powers to bright red

• Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 2:43 AM, smnolimits43 said:

i'm just not sure i can do SS again

I have grown to despise my once loved SS due to rage crash. Mainly because there are only so many backstory ideas that have manic depressive episodes.  Hulk, however, is THE poster boy 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Snarky said:

I have grown to despise my once loved SS due to rage crash. Mainly because there are only so many backstory ideas that have manic depressive episodes.  Hulk, however, is THE poster boy 

Manic depression ain’t the only thing!

just, you know, 2 minutes instead of 60… hmm. Maybe not. 2-Minutes Man suggests a completely different connotation.

image.jpeg.bf0dba7b82f3fede0e43c85e4e37cf6f.jpeg

• Haha 2

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.