Female body > Tops/Bottoms with Skin > Metal (missing pieces?)

• OverkillEngine changed the title to Female body > Tops/Bottoms with Skin > Metal (missing pieces?)

What is missing is the Female -> Gloves -> Talons Straps (Asymmetrical option).

As you can see, the Talons options are normally located between Sinister w/ Plate and Tech Knight...

but when you click the Asymmetrical option, the Talons and Tech Knight stuff goes away.

image.png.3d7e9583e7038dd56bb4191b7a082f05.png  image.png.d9c74755a4840a1ee7ae665f46b696d1.png

Some boots and gloves don't have the asymmetrical option no matter what top or bottom option you're under.  None of the Talons ones do I know for sure.  It may be something where the devs wanted to keep some sets looking balanced since some of them really do look like they should come as a pair.   Or maybe they are too hard coded for asymmetrical since some of these things are pulled from the NPC models.  

Edited by Mezmera

On 7/21/2023 at 1:51 PM, Mezmera said:

Some boots and gloves don't have the asymmetrical option no matter what top or bottom option you're under.  None of the Talons ones do I know for sure.  It may be something where the devs wanted to keep some sets looking balanced since some of them really do look like they should come as a pair.   Or maybe they are too hard coded for asymmetrical since some of these things are pulled from the NPC models.  

I know there's an issue with the glowing Resistance shoulder pieces, but nothing is "too hard coded for asymmetrical" and none of the gloves options were intended to be asymmetrical as it was a feature added on Homecoming not long ago.  And there is nothing special about the Talons pieces that would restrict coding them separately like other pieces, nor is there any reason aesthetically to keep them exclusively two hands or not-at-all... no glowing pieces, no extra polygons added on... nothing.  I'd say this was more of an oversight issue than anything else.