Female MM Pets

Marbing

Any chance we could get some female MM pets? Like female thugs, female mercs, female ninjas...

I know the complications surrounding MM Pets, and I am not asking to be able to customize necessarily (though that would be nice too, but it has already been suggested), just looking to have some females mixed in with those males or even the option to have all females if possible. Whatever can be done easily (if at all).

What y'all think?

Edited by Marbing
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Ratchet Dog (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Sleep Doctor (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute), Red Gloom (Dark/Pain Corruptor), Marble Marbina (Thugs/FF Mastermind)

From my understanding of how MM pets work, that would be just as difficult to implement as the pet customization. Previous threads have requested female pets, the use of similar NPC models for pets, and other options that just exchanges current pet models instead of the full player customized pets that is usually asked for. MM pets don't seem to be that simple though.

3 minutes ago, FupDup said:

Some of the lore pets seem to have a bit of randomization in terms of gender/variants.

You can get thugs and mercs of different skin tones, so there is some variation possible.  MM customization is something highly sought after, so in general I'm in favor of it...

• Thanks 1

I would give my right tentacle to have 100% customizable appearances for mm pets or even greater selectable canned appearance variability.  I would like my pets to all be huge too. 

No joke to some of you younger starfish this has been a wish list item for some since mm introduction at COV launch in 2005. 

• Like 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

• 1 month later
On 9/1/2023 at 11:26 PM, srmalloy said:

...for the people who just have to run a pimp MM....

This is small group of peoples and if they do we can report and remove. Like any MMO. Offensive content able to be brought to GM concern and Staff. They able handle this. Overall I would loving custom or female pet. Able choose gender and have amazing group like suicide squad birds of prey or marvel heroines like in Avengers movie!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

if nothing else, I'd like to swap out the oni in ninja with a kunoichi. Like, it seriously bugs me an otherwise nice, natural origin set just swerves on the last tier into SUMMONED ONI!

I'd like to put my name for this as well. In a way it always seemed odd that the top ninja of that mm pet is a demon and not a top tier ninja.

37 minutes ago, Sakura Tenshi said:

if nothing else, I'd like to swap out the oni in ninja with a kunoichi. Like, it seriously bugs me an otherwise nice, natural origin set just swerves on the last tier into SUMMONED ONI!

28 minutes ago, Angel Pheonix77 said:

I'd like to put my name for this as well. In a way it always seemed odd that the top ninja of that mm pet is a demon and not a top tier ninja.

Meh, it can go multiple ways. If the tier 2 pets had been chunin instead of jounin, then the tier 3 pet being jounin would have made sense. Since they opted to make the tier 2 jounin instead though, and there really isn't a rank higher than jounin to the best of my knowledge, then that left the tier 3 as a tengu, some sort of of tao sorcerer, or pretty much anything else from the same mythos. So the oni does fit. (Especially given how often oni were portrayed as living in the world instead of just being in any of the myriad hells where they tormented souls. Even to the point where people would bargain with them according to some of the lore. [Edit: Actually, some oni were even married to humans. Though in those cases, they were humans that turned into oni from jealousy or rage. usually over their spouse.] So why couldn't an oni agree to be hired into a ninja clan either as extra muscle or as a means for the oni to exact his/her revenge on the living family (s)he wants destroyed should that family happen to be a rival ninja clan? [Edit: Or even be a born member of the clan that turned into an oni for any of the myriad reasons humans were said to become one.]) Given how the tier 2 is the jounin at least. As for the kunoichi? All being a kunoichi means is that she is a female and not as likely to have the martial training the males of the clan would get. When ranked in the clan, they would still have the same ranks available to them.

2 hours ago, Mishii said:
On 9/1/2023 at 10:26 PM, srmalloy said:

...for the people who just have to run a pimp MM....

This is small group of peoples and if they do we can report and remove. Like any MMO. Offensive content able to be brought to GM concern and Staff. They able handle this. Overall I would loving custom or female pet. Able choose gender and have amazing group like suicide squad birds of prey or marvel heroines like in Avengers movie!!

Given the nature of some of the RP I've encountered in the game? There is no more reason to report and try to remove players for playing a pimp MM than there is to remove any other player that chooses to RP in that manner already. If they aren't harassing others or otherwise being offensive, leave them be. (Edit: Just do like I do, tell them you don't ERP or MRP and walk away.) After all, players can already do the same thing as is with female pimps running a male stable.

Edited by Rudra

6 hours ago, Mishii said:

This is small group of peoples and if they do we can report and remove. Like any MMO. Offensive content able to be brought to GM concern and Staff.

However, the decision of the devs back on Live was in accordance with the maxim "Making something difficult is no substitute for making it impossible", and preemptively blocked it off specifically to reduce the amount of policing that they'd have to do. The HC staff can decide differently; that's their prerogative.

6 hours ago, srmalloy said:

However, the decision of the devs back on Live was in accordance with the maxim "Making something difficult is no substitute for making it impossible", and preemptively blocked it off specifically to reduce the amount of policing that they'd have to do. The HC staff can decide differently; that's their prerogative.

I hope they do so properly. 

14 hours ago, Rudra said:

Meh, it can go multiple ways. If the tier 2 pets had been chunin instead of jounin, then the tier 3 pet being jounin would have made sense. Since they opted to make the tier 2 jounin instead though, and there really isn't a rank higher than jounin to the best of my knowledge, then that left the tier 3 as a tengu, some sort of of tao sorcerer, or pretty much anything else from the same mythos. So the oni does fit. (Especially given how often oni were portrayed as living in the world instead of just being in any of the myriad hells where they tormented souls. Even to the point where people would bargain with them according to some of the lore. [Edit: Actually, some oni were even married to humans. Though in those cases, they were humans that turned into oni from jealousy or rage. usually over their spouse.] So why couldn't an oni agree to be hired into a ninja clan either as extra muscle or as a means for the oni to exact his/her revenge on the living family (s)he wants destroyed should that family happen to be a rival ninja clan? [Edit: Or even be a born member of the clan that turned into an oni for any of the myriad reasons humans were said to become one.]) Given how the tier 2 is the jounin at least. As for the kunoichi? All being a kunoichi means is that she is a female and not as likely to have the martial training the males of the clan would get. When ranked in the clan, they would still have the same ranks available to them.

Given the nature of some of the RP I've encountered in the game? There is no more reason to report and try to remove players for playing a pimp MM than there is to remove any other player that chooses to RP in that manner already. If they aren't harassing others or otherwise being offensive, leave them be. (Edit: Just do like I do, tell them you don't ERP or MRP and walk away.) After all, players can already do the same thing as is with female pimps running a male stable.

Oh I agree with you, that the jounin should have been the top t-3 pet. In Naruto, they are only under the Ambu Black ops, the Hokagi, and the Shonin. And I think if they were to replace the t-3 ninja pet, a Shonin would fit in quite nicely.