Deadpool 3

The following has potential spoilers, I don't know for sure if will come to pass:

Deadpool 3 apparently involves the TVA including Mr. Paradox, Cable and multiple versions of Wolverine, which sets up Daniel Radcliffe as the a MCU version of Wolverine to replace Hugh Jackman, who's 55 years old. Apparently he's been on the Hugh Jackman Wolverine diet/workout plan and is absolutely shredded these days.

It might be interesting to see how Harry Potter does in the role. He's not a stranger to franchises, or action movies, and he's only 5'5" so he's closer to Wolverine's comic book height of 5'3".

Edited by SeraphimKensai

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

The following has potential spoilers

Spoiler

Interesting way to do spoilers. I must say.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

35 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Interesting way to do spoilers. I must say.

For whatever reason the forum didn't let me use the.... 

Spoiler

Normal spoiler tag function on the initial post on either mobile or desktop. It works in replies, but maybe the functionality of it is limited in the initial post, or I could be sleep deprived or something akin to that.

Spoiler

I did use a spoiler tag on the thread, subject, and body though.

But like I said I don't know for sure it's not like I'm Hugh Jackman or anything.

14 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

For whatever reason the forum didn't let me use the.... 

Reveal hidden contents

Normal spoiler tag function on the initial post on either mobile or desktop. It works in replies, but maybe the functionality of it is limited in the initial post, or I could be sleep deprived or something akin to that.

Reveal hidden contents

I did use a spoiler tag on the thread, subject, and body though.

But like I said I don't know for sure it's not like I'm Hugh Jackman or anything.

Spoiler

Honestly, I thought it was an interesting way to "spoiler" the info. I wonder if there is a color pick that would match the default text screen background color, but I know  you weren't really trying to hide the info.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

I'm fully putting that in the variant file.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

On 9/13/2023 at 4:57 AM, Without_Pause said:

I'm fully putting that in the variant file.

I'm sure there'll be a veritable Who's Hugh - sorry, Hugh's Who - gah, Who's Who of improbable variant Wolvies for the TVA to sort out.

Though some of them are fairly unlikely to start with:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/15-alternate-reality-versions-of-wolverine

If we start getting into the eXiles-verse, then that means we could see more Peggy (yay!) teamed up with X-Babies Wolvie (yes, that is a thing), and also a gender-switched Bucky Barnes. 

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.