I can't figure out how to get to a mision in Faultline.

TheSwamper

What mission? There is the one mission that is a real pain to get to.  The mission marker shows in Overflow but the entrance is in Overbrook dam.

In Overbrook dam after you exit the office and into that map go to your right. There you will find a tunnel entrance leading underground. Go in and follow the tunnels.

What mission? There is the one mission that is a real pain to get to.  The mission marker shows in Overflow but the entrance is in Overbrook dam.

In Overbrook dam after you exit the office and into that map go to your right. There you will find a tunnel entrance leading underground. Go in and follow the tunnels.

Yep, if it's the one where you go in disguised as an Arachnos agent, that tunnel is the way to go.  It'll give you 3 different spots to go to within the tunnel and I think it's timed so, don't pick fights while disguised and running through the tunnel.

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

And don't forget to use the disguise you got in the previous mission to make the infiltration go quickly!

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

You are correct but it is extremely difficult to spot from the outside. If you are flying over the area the hole will basically blend into the surroundings and unless you are personally extremely observant you won't find it.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

• 3 years later

I'm pretty sure the DL for the maps, Vidiotmaps, shows the entrance of the tunnels when you zoom in on the map. 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

The above photo is of the entrance in the main Faultline zone and is the better route. Just look for the dead tree in the upper right of the screen and the tunnel is not hard to find. Be sure if you have a Taunt Aura or any AoE Effects that you turn them off or the Disguise will be useless. Make sure you have the disguise on any time you are in the tunnels and before you exit each of the 3 bases and it all goes pretty well. 

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X