Time & Space

Looks like the Perception Filter is malfunctioning again.  Do we have anyone with Time Manipulation and a Technology Origin who can fix it (on short notice)?

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Looks like the Perception Filter is malfunctioning again.  Do we have anyone with Time Manipulation and a Technology Origin who can fix it (on short notice)?

It's obviously is malfunctioning, it's red!

I came across that myself the other day, after having forgotten it existed, so it made for a nice surprise.  My fiancee (who doesn't play) was beside me at the time, so we both got to enjoy seeing it there, in fact.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

... that should be how GMs / Admins spawn into the game.  :D

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

That is in the base editor as well though I forget which menu its under, think its Landscaping though I may be wrong.

You may also know me in game as...

Mupi Widt - AKB048 - Pulsar Girl - Captain Dad - Popsicle Girl - Carpathian - Tatanya Angelica Snow