Unwanted costume alteration

Black Talon

16 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I never mentioned black holes.  You are using black holes as a strawman argument, because as the NYT noted, straws and vampires both suck.

Lol.  Vacuum.  This tangent was sponsored by your inclusion of vacuum.  I am decent at Math, suck at Physics, but I knew there was an issue with Vacuums suck.  I guess I listened a bit in classes 

The obvious solution is to write a thinly veiled threat (ostensibly signed by Dr Aeon) demanding that Arachnos change its logo to the Horned Bull.

Which, as everyone knows, is way cooler.

And presto! Next server reboot, you’re back to wearing the snazzy new bovine Arachnos logo!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/1/2023 at 8:43 AM, Naomi said:

In this economy, infamy can be tight, so I use Supergroup mode to save up to 87K in tailor fees whenever I want to change the color of my character's underwear.

As long as you can get the colors and arrangement to work for you, SG mode can up to double the number of 'costume slots' you have, with no time restrictions on switching in and out of SG mode. Of course, the colors are unlikely to work with all your characters and all their costume slots, so YMMV.