Where Did The "Server Status" Link Go?

7 hours ago, American Decoy said:

Thank you for answering my "Who Moved My Cheese" question.

6a98c3626f6625f92e92df51056ca33c.gif

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

6 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

maybe hover over browse not activity?

Honestly, I looked for Server Status (activity) under "activity" as well before searching the forums to find where it had been moved to. 

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• Game Master
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, UltraAlt said:

Honestly, I looked for Server Status (activity) under "activity" as well before searching the forums to find where it had been moved to. 

Tell me about it. I'm still trying to get my head round all the discord and forum changes. I'm mildly Aspergers so change is very uncomfortable. If it makes sense in my mind it's fine, but at the moment it's kind of "aaaaaaargh!!" for me 🙂 

"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should!!" 😛 

Edit: The opinions of GM Crumpet don't always reflect the opinions of the rest of the team, and any issues GM Crumpet has is his own problem and he needs to deal with it 😛 

Edited by GM Crumpet
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later

I like the new server status window on the forum main page.

Thank you HC volunteers.

2024-01-15 18_20_34-Clipboard.jpg

• Like 3
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

On 1/15/2024 at 6:22 PM, starro said:

I like the new server status window on the forum main page.

Thank you HC volunteers.

2024-01-15 18_20_34-Clipboard.jpg

Im the exact opposite.. LOL I hate that its showing the number mostly cause I am on Excelsior. People see big numbers and they think its a better server and there is more going on so more and more people join that server. Its like back in the day when Freedom and Justice were always struggling and lagging. My entire SG and our Favorite coalition people moved to Virtue.

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1