updated terms of service pop-up

UltraAlt

tI was redirected to an "terms of service" update with only an option to "agree"

The three links in the middle of the page all go to the same page with the list of the three options.

Can we get a brief outline of what the changes posted on the forums and/or added to that pop-up window?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• City Council
Just now, Echo Night said:

I got that too and now I can't log in to the game. I get an error message telling me I have the "Wrong game version, run the patcher and reconnect, server 20240104_5777, client 20231127_5735.

Yep that will be resolved shortly as well 🙂

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Moose 1

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Yep that will be resolved shortly as well 🙂

Good deal!

Main toons: Mistress-Six (Blaster), Cyber Bishop (Tank), D-Six (Blaster), Bowmistress (Blaster), Rina-Twelve (Blaster), Blazin' Bow (Blaster), 20 Fathoms (Blaster), Icee Qube (Blaster), Minaton (Tank), Princess Ariel Gabrielle (Tank), Lady Lilia M (Blaster)

Still using Tequila here. Cannot login with either https://manifest.coh.gg/testing.xml or http://patch.savecoh.com/manifest.xml to the live servers.

Getting the "Wrong game version, run the patcher and reconnect, server 20240104_5777, client 20231127_5735.

I can however still login to Beta server.

EDIT: resolved

Edited by KC4800
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty