Incarnate salvage

I would like to know if it would be possible to "email your incarnate salvaged " of course to your own account? I am probably not the first nor the last one to have this suggestion but that would give probably a new life to those 50's toon to become provider "parent" for your other tools.

Incarnate salvage is character bound. Unless the devs are willing to change that, it can't happen. (And while I'm not necessarily opposed to your suggestion, it is already much easier to go full incarnate on HC between threads and incarnate salvage than it ever was on Live. Especially with the Vet Level rewards.)

(Edit: I should also stipulate that while I am not necessarily opposed to the OP, neither am I in favor of it.) (Edit again: After all, becoming a god should entail at least some effort on the part of the would be god.)

Edited by Rudra
  • Thumbs Up 3

You can also combine 50 Empyrean Merits into 1 Transcendent Merit (at the Merit Vendor) and email that to yourself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Sorry, while you can transfer emps which can be converted into incarnate salvage, you just can't transfer within an account or anywhere else incarnate salvage.

Personally, as a minimum, I would like to be able to transfer incarnate salvage among alts in my account, and also would like to see incarnate salvage sellable in AH, I really do not know the why of such a limitation, can any one illuminate me in this topic?

Hugs

Sue

40 minutes ago, MsSmart said:

Sorry, while you can transfer emps which can be converted into incarnate salvage, you just can't transfer within an account or anywhere else incarnate salvage.

Personally, as a minimum, I would like to be able to transfer incarnate salvage among alts in my account, and also would like to see incarnate salvage sellable in AH, I really do not know the why of such a limitation, can any one illuminate me in this topic?

Hugs

Sue

Because incarnate powers were supposed to take time and effort to unlock. Back on Live, you couldn't even get incarnate XP to unlock the incarnate power slots unless you did the correct (or later) iTrials. Not all characters were expected to become gods. Now we have HC and all characters can automatically unlock every last incarnate power slot without ever doing any incarnate content at all. Can we at least keep the incarnate salvage where we have to work for it? Godhood should not be an automatic thing. And we have players with so much incarnate salvage saved up that they can immediately craft every incarnate power they want on a new character the moment they hit level 50.

So, I'm sorry, but I am very opposed to making it even easier to make our characters full T4'ed gods than it already is. (Edit: I mean, for crying out loud, we can already go full T3'ed gods without ever doing any incarnate content at all. It just takes Vet levels to do so.)

Edited by Rudra

4 hours ago, MsSmart said:

Hugs

Sue

This suggestion was borught up in more than one closed beta, and the devs have always been opposed to it.

Who knows, maybe one day in the future they will change their minds.

Or, give us something else to purchase with incarnate salvage?  For once we've crafted all the incarnate powers we mean to on a particular character, but continue to play that character, the incarnate salvage we continue to get just piles up.  Adding in consumable or temporary items like super inspirations and the P2W buffs would be great, as well as being a salvage-sink.

• Thumbs Up 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**