Replace Speed power "Flurry" with super speed combat teleport type power?

2 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

It doesn't seem enough to really quality as stealth. People that use it that way tend to slot something else in it to increase the stealth.

Sure, but that would be why I called it a minor stealth effect.

• Banjo 1

11 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

It doesn't seem enough to really quality as stealth. People that use it that way tend to slot something else in it to increase the stealth.

it absolutely is stealth. It’s just not as strong as the power Stealth which gives you full invisibility. It is similar in strength to other stealth powers that don’t give you full invisibility.

On 1/15/2024 at 6:20 PM, Wavicle said:

Mag 3 on a t1 pool power? No. Absolutely not.

Just because you don’t understand why Power creep is a legit concern doesn’t mean it’s not.

Please, it's a 20% chance of a 4.77 sec stun, so at best it's momentary, even against even con critters. Making it a MAG 3 isn't going to even cause a blip on you know who's powercreep meter. Boxing has the same issue, it should be raised as well. The problem is both are incredibly inferior to Air Superiority, which has a 100% chance of KU and will effect any critter without KB protection on top of having a -100% flight debuff. Hell even Kick's 15% chance of KD is better than Boxing and Flurry's paltry stun, for the same reason.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Please, it's a 20% chance of a 4.77 sec stun, so at best it's momentary, even against even con critters. Making it a MAG 3 isn't going to even cause a blip on you know who's powercreep meter. Boxing has the same issue, it should be raised as well. The problem is both are incredibly inferior to Air Superiority, which has a 100% chance of KU and will effect any critter without KB protection on top of having a -100% flight debuff. Hell even Kick's 15% chance of KD is better than Boxing and Flurry's paltry stun, for the same reason.

Ooh! I wanna know who! Who is it? Come on, who? Pleeeeeeeaaaaaasssse!

9 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Any Mag 3 Stun/Hold/Sleep is capable of detoggling a Sorcerer's Hurricane, regardless of duration. That ability should NOT be available at level 4 with no prereqs.

Improve t1 pool attacks, yes agreed, but not by giving them Mag 3 controls.

Edited by Wavicle

12 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Any Mag 3 Stun/Hold/Sleep is capable of detoggling a Sorcerer's Hurricane, regardless of duration. That ability should NOT be available at level 4 with no prereqs.

Improve t1 pool attacks, yes agreed, but not by giving them Mag 3 controls.

Look at me going around detoggling Sorcerers one in every 5 hits over 15 seconds of using nothing other than Flurry. Provided I don't miss. To hell with IOs! This is the way to be godly! 🙄

Mind you the chances of anything changing are many orders of magnitude lower than your current chance to detoggle Sorcerers with Flurry, so it's all a moot point anyway and not worth arguing about.

/powercreep

Edited by Captain Fabulous

29 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Look at me going around detoggling Sorcerers one in every 5 hits over 15 seconds of using nothing other than Flurry. Provided I don't miss. To hell with IOs! This is the way to be godly! 🙄

Mind you the chances of anything changing are many orders of magnitude lower than your current chance to detoggle Sorcerers with Flurry, so it's all a moot point anyway and not worth arguing about.

/powercreep

Because the point is for all the powers to make your character godly. So let's make all the powers equal to incarnate powers! (For clarification, I'm being sarcastic.)