Free Tailor Tokens

Heylmao

I'm completely new player and I have a question about Free Tailor Tokens. I'm well aware that tailors are free until level 10. I can see that I have 1 Free Tailor Token. How do I get more of them? I see that everyone starts with 5 Shard Transfer Tokens and you get them back every 3 days, but I can't find any info on Free Tailor Tokens in Homecoming.

I don't want to spend Influence to change a costume if I can get Free Tailor Tokens easily (or if I get a new one every so many days). I also don't want to use it up on a minor costume change if they are hard to come by (or if you only ever get one).

You get Tailor Discount Coupons (-25%) when logging out at any tailor for the day job.

As for Free Tailor Token, not sure other than Super Packs. May have changed with HC though.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 1/19/2024 at 1:56 PM, ShimmerDoll said:

What are "super packs" I couldn't find it searching.  I used to play this long ago but coming back is a bit of a struggle, well more than a bit. massive struggle!

You can find them in the Auction House under Salvage/Special... Heroes & Villains / Rogues & Vigilantes / Lord of Winter are the types. 

The first AT packs cost 10Mio Inf, the Winter packs 25Mio.

You get goodies like Acrchetype / Winter IOs, Super-Inspirations, Brainstorm Ideas, Respecs and Tailor tokens, amongst all kinds of other things. There are 5 items in each pack, 1 of which usually would be an IO. But no guarantee, the drops are random.

It was a mechanism introduced to monetize the game when it went Free2play, I think...

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

Free changes on a character before level 10 too. 

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up.