Discord

Specifically, click on the fourth section per the image below and that will connect you.

Edit:  And I don't mean to click on this image.  I mean find the main forum section that looks like this and click on the words "Homecoming Discord Server".

Capture.JPG.3c469889b1e4764d49f591d1f8f4099e.JPG

Edited by Ironblade
  • Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

OMG!!!! thank you i am sooo blind, seriously i spent like 5 - 10 min looking through all of these threads to see if it was posted somewhere and never saw it so i posted this.....I am sorry you can delete this thread now thank you for y'alls help.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Ralphie8on said:

I am sorry you can delete this thread now thank you for y'alls help.

It's a safe bet that if you had trouble finding it, other people are having trouble too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

5 hours ago, Ironblade said:

It's a safe bet that if you had trouble finding it, other people are having trouble too.

Stuff is easy to find, if you know where to look and that's not always apparent here

• Thanks 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

19 hours ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

Stuff is easy to find, if you know where to look and that's not always apparent here

I guess.  Forum search capabilities tend to be sub-par.  When I'm searching a chat forum, I usually use Google and restrict the search to that domain.  Works better than most forum search functions.