AI Generative Art

sbloyd

Asking for leather apparently only works 2/3 of the time. maybe only on female characters. Blind Luck, still not good.

Blind-Luck-Krea3.jpg

Soldier Statue, aka Mr. Two Right Feet

Soldier-Statue-Bio.jpg
Soldier-Statue-Krea0.jpg

• Like 3

I spent last night working on Green Dude's head. Tonight I will probably try and do his hands, and then see about putting pants on him. Then I can test him in the game. Also for fun, I did a quick render of a wolf model from the same game. I should be able to texture objects and even terrain.

Screenshot (201).png

Wolf.png

7 hours ago, Braddack said:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-143647.png

enhanced-image-6.png

my Synphonie / Nature Controller, Amazonian Fruit Bat

I kinda like how it changed his face, but you’d have to tweak the prompt to get it to resemble the game version.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krimson said:

I spent last night working on Green Dude's head. Tonight I will probably try and do his hands, and then see about putting pants on him. Then I can test him in the game. Also for fun, I did a quick render of a wolf model from the same game. I should be able to texture objects and even terrain.

Screenshot (201).png

Wolf.png

I’m impressed. Now you should make stuff for CoH, too. I have a list. 😁

1 hour ago, Trike said:

Not me, but I’m dumb.

I think that is a big barrier for this game. If models could be converted then all sorts of new content would be possible including new animations. If I had access to a head model I'd start fixing all the fugly faces and perhaps the bodies as well. 

1 hour ago, Krimson said:

I think that is a big barrier for this game. If models could be converted then all sorts of new content would be possible including new animations. If I had access to a head model I'd start fixing all the fugly faces and perhaps the bodies as well. 

SilverAgeFan over on the rebirth server has somehow cracked the code. He's been making amazing costumes over there for a couple years. I don't know the first thing about this but his stuff is incredible. Here are a couple: 

Here is another. He's created not just new patterns but also entirely new designs, like backless tops. Here you also see he's added a glow effect inside the pattern of the wrist bracers.

Kzzap-Back.jpg
Kzzap-Front.jpg
Kzzap-Full.jpg

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Krimson said:

I could certainly edit existing textures like the ones above. But what I am doing is generating new textures on models, and I need a model for that.

The 3D printing thread might have some answers. A couple people have taken the .obj file out to print their characters.

At first I was just glad that a full-body shot actually came across with minimal distortion (though it did seem to break her shoulderpad). The face is good, the costume is (Mostly) excellent. 

But then I noticed what the AI had done with the Storm Palace in the background - the added detail up on the top half that makes it look much more like an actual flying dark CASTLE is actually very cool! Zoom in on that and you'll see what I mean! 

Azure-Dupree-Shadowshard.png

• Like 4

Here's a new project of sorts - totally focussed on Krea Enhancement. But I wanted to go through all the normal faces and see what Krea does to them and share it with you all. 

(BTW - "Normal" excludes Robotic, Masked, Bio etc. Basically I'm talking about all the regular human faces. If it's not a human face, I'm not posting it in this series of posts. SOME bleedover might included scarred faces and "supernatural" and the like.) 

All the faces have the same hairstyle and precisely the same amount of zoom-in. And exactly the same angle. I have 16 female faces done so far. When I begin again, the angle might wind up being SLIGHTLY different. But I'll get it as close as I can. 

FACE 01 and FACE 01 ENHANCED: 
Face-01.pngFACE-01-enhanced-image.png

FACE 02 and FACE 02 ENHANCED: 
Face-02.pngFACE-02-enhanced-image.png

FACE 03 and FACE 03 ENHANCED: 

Face-03.pngFACE-03-enhanced-image.png

FACE 04 and FACE 04 ENHANCED: 
Face-04.pngFACE-04-enhanced-image.png

FACE 05 and FACE 05 ENHANCED: 
Face-05.pngFACE-05-enhanced-image.png

FACE 06 and FACE 06 ENHANCED: 
Face-06.pngFACE-06-enhanced-image.png

So as not to burn too much bandwidth on a single page at once, I'll stop there for now and post again when we roll around to the top of a new page in this topic. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Kai Moon said:

Many of my alts have their origins in the past. Here's one who got his powers in a tragic lab accident involving a hologram laser as a famous comet approached Earth.

tmp1aajp_bw.png

Please tell me he has the power of roller disco.

• Haha 2