AI Generative Art

sbloyd

On 4/17/2024 at 7:38 PM, Trike said:

The 3D printing thread might have some answers. A couple people have taken the .obj file out to print their characters.

That would be interesting. I'm also trying to figure out if there is a way to make a normal map from an obj and then use it as a controlnet for EasyDiffusion or A1111.

On 4/17/2024 at 6:01 AM, Trike said:

Raptor lass

Raptor-Lass.jpg

Raptor-Lass-Krea.jpg

That's incredible.

On 4/18/2024 at 2:16 AM, Trike said:

SilverAgeFan over on the rebirth server has somehow cracked the code. He's been making amazing costumes over there for a couple years. I don't know the first thing about this but his stuff is incredible. Here are a couple: 

Here is another. He's created not just new patterns but also entirely new designs, like backless tops. Here you also see he's added a glow effect inside the pattern of the wrist bracers.

Kzzap-Back.jpg
Kzzap-Front.jpg
Kzzap-Full.jpg

Asymmetry! That's amazing. Meanwhile, we can only dream ...

I did a quick search. Here's a thread about said "code".
https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,96.msg213.html#msg213

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

2 hours ago, Herotu said:

That's incredible.

Asymmetry! That's amazing. Meanwhile, we can only dream ...

I did a quick search. Here's a thread about said "code".
https://forum.cityofheroesrebirth.com/index.php/topic,96.msg213.html#msg213

It doesn't look like they are exporting models so far as I can see, but I skimmed through. I suppose another option might be to somehow convert wireframes to normal maps, and then use the normal maps as a controlnet for image generation.

As promised, the topic has a new page, and here's more of the "Faces" project. 

This time, let's take a look at the first 6 Male faces. 

Face #1

MALEFACE-01.pngMALEFACE-01-Enhanced.png

Face #2 

MALEFACE-02.pngMALEFACE-02-Enhanced.png

Face #3

MALEFACE-03.pngMALEFACE-03-Enhanced.png

Face#4

MALEFACE-04.pngMALEFACE-04-Enhanced.png

Face#5

MALEFACE-05.pngMALEFACE-05-Enhanced.png

Face#6

MALEFACE-06.pngMALEFACE-06-Enhanced.png

• Like 3

Can I request that some of the signature heroes and villains get the treatment please?

• Like 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Mo' credits, mo' characters.

Honestly surprised. I did not expect it to have issues with Ms. Liberty or Mongoose, yet it did. Had to do each of them a few times. It didn't get Infernal's bared teeth but everything else is fine. Like War With, Numina came out fine first try. It couldn't really get Valkyrie, which is understandable. But it manage to get Mirror Spirit first time. Weird. Kalinda and Penelope are a bit strange. I figured Penelope would be easy. Citadel looks great.

NPCMongoose-Krea.jpg
NPCMirror-Spirit-Krea.jpg
NPCMynx-Krea.jpg
NPCNumina-Krea.jpg
NPCKalinda-Krea.jpg
NPCMs-Liberty-Krea.jpg
NPCValkyrie-Krea.jpg
NPCInfernal-Krea.jpg
NPCPenelope-Yin-Krea.jpg
NPCLuminary-Krea.jpg
NPCCitadel-Krea.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/20/2024 at 12:03 PM, Herotu said:

Can I request that some of the signature heroes and villains get the treatment please?

I included Bobcat, Silver Mantis, and Countess Crey awhile back... and here they are again:

On 3/29/2024 at 11:30 AM, Player2 said:

I'm sure you're all sick of seeing my characters rendered with Krea AI enhancement...  No, that's not me fishing for compliments, it's a set up to look at some NPCs.

Hello, Bobcat!

enhanced-image-9.png

Ragdoll doesn't look good on anyone, but I can't think of many more deserving than Silver Mantis.

enhanced-image-7.png

Still my favorite bad girl in the game.  Like 10x more than Dominatrix, for sure.

enhanced-image-8.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2024 at 9:48 AM, Zaldra5 said:

here is one for My soldier Arbiter Armora

What I started with:

Pn8l3jg.jpg

And what I ended up with:

WryXNJE.jpg

That is exceptional.  What cues did you utilize to get that particular art style?

image.jpeg

I love this so much that I'm going to ... *cough* be inspired *cough* ... by it.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Depending on the AI Model you are using I started with cutting out the background to keep it from confusing the AI then used it as the sample image. the Prompt was incredibly simple due to the pre-work of removing the background this is all I use

"in the style of Yoji Shinkawa, Detailed eyes, dramatic shadows"

Yoji is the artist from Metal gear

Detailed eyes helps clear up any imperfections in the eyes 

drastic shadows is there because they are a characteristic of his works putting in things the art style has helps it stay consistent

and I was using one of the free versions of stable diffusion when I made that

V_archetypeicon_arachnos_soldier.png    Arbiter Armora - Excelsior

On 4/19/2024 at 2:48 PM, Zaldra5 said:

here is one for My soldier Arbiter Armora

What I started with:

Pn8l3jg.jpg

And what I ended up with:

WryXNJE.jpg

I like how you're now using this amazing picture as your avatar. 🙂I think you should zoom in more, we can't make out the face very well.

I'm working on Blue's Freedom Force costume using this image I generated a while ago. I have a lot of work to do but I have the basic shape done. I may do the black shoulder thing, but I'll probably make it separately and add it later.

Screenshot (228).png

_4Koma_Manga_with_four_panels__Blue_Idoru__Petite_and_slender_Japanese_S2133623962_St75_G7.5 (1).jpeg

• Like 1

Since we are already talking about Krea, I used some of my old enemy screenshots and enhanced them using Krea. I'll display them here. Hope this is still on-topic. First up Red and Green Coralax Hybrid unenhanced and enhanced.

Coralax.jpg.6f1df2de19c11596208a2ac15f77b75c.jpgCoralaxenhanced.thumb.jpg.64aaf49e87659ac8b03c393f81cf9a83.jpg

Then we have Penumbra Gunner also unenhanced and enhanced

PenumbraGunner.jpg.228ea8fd296a200376e544f25192cadd.jpgPenumbraGunnerenhanced.thumb.png.e48538fc4fb3014d7841aa23809573df.png

Edited by Palehood
  • Like 2

I posted this just for the lols before but this time I think I'm really going to really create a yet unnamed character for play this time.(Why did Krea give him human

hands(?!)

Bull.thumb.jpg.ea7cdccc87bf6904f4a784d947cdd3da.jpgEnhancedBull.thumb.png.c5cee5cb0759dfec499298cb4e8b57bc.png

Edited by Palehood
  • Like 2