AI Generative Art

sbloyd

I've always been both very proud and terribly ashamed of making Peggy Hooks.  On one hand, it's awfully insensitive of quadruple amputees (and probably any amputees)... and on the other hand it's clever and funny wordplay, plus I really like how the Barbarian -> Metal shoulder piece rings cap the top of the Disco top's sleeves to compliment the metal of her hook prosthetics.

enhanced-image-5.png

I ran this image through 3 times, with the second and third using "hands, feet" in the negative prompt area because it kept giving her hands like she was holding a pair of sickles.  Even on the third attempt, her right hook looks like it's being a metal hand that you can see the thumb and sort of see fingers if you squint a little...  but at least they aren't fleshy-toned in this one.  No feet actually showed up in any attempt, but I figured I'd put that in the negative prompt just in case.

Edited by Player2
Follow up notes.
  • Like 2

I tried a few times to get her lack of regular eyes and/or the third eye on her forehead to appear.  I used terms like "cyclops" and "single eye on the forehead," but the best I could get was her regular eyes being closed and not once out of 4 attempts did the forehead eye show up in any way.  Surprisingly, it gave her rather clear facial details despite my using the Spectrum face to achieve the faceless appearance (to highlight the forehead eye).

Still, the actual costume details came out nice. 

Third-Eye-Spy.pngenhanced-image-6.png

• Like 3

Heebie-Jeebies has the closed eyes face (one of the Supernatural choices), but it gave me open eyes twice and I'm out of credits for today.

Still, the armor and crab backpack arms and insects all worked out pretty well, so I'm not going to stress over a little detail like the eyes right now.

Heebie.pngenhanced-image-7.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

lack of regular eyes

Yeah... Krea really really doesn't like submissions with visors/face plates, or anything else that covers or otherwise obstructs a character's eyes.  Look at how it totally removed Sage Shadow's goggles:

image.jpeg.b96d3e0b33468979bd9144e96a8813d6.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.bf7b7f9ae206c88438b22edc9720af19.jpeg

Or took away "Right on Cue's" glasses:

image.jpeg.7c99a8bcd89d4a4e55be6bf7ff28497b.jpeg image.thumb.jpeg.5fa8a270dddc6f3493362113daa2057f.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Player2 said:

tried a few times to get her lack of regular eyes and/or the third eye on her forehead to appear.  I used terms like "cyclops" and "single eye on the forehead," but the best I could get was her regular eyes being closed and not once out of 4 attempts did the forehead eye show up in any way.

29 minutes ago, biostem said:

Yeah... Krea really really doesn't like submissions with visors/face plates, or anything else that covers or otherwise obstructs a character's eyes. 

Curiously, I was having the identical issue last night.

I was messing about in Bing to create a hero facing a kaiju and it kicked out a costume I quite liked:

IMG-6700.jpg

So I went into the game to make it. Based on the color combo I went with something Irish and tried various names with “luck” or “lucky” and managed to snag “Blind Luck”. On EXCELSIOR. Like, wot 😮.

So I used the Sightless face, then took it into Krea. (Wow, WRINKLES.) I tried the various settings and found the one that is Flat worked best, but it still wasn’t great. Although I did manage to de-wrinkle his boots. Then I ran out of credits. Like Air Speed earlier where I took the face of one and pasted it on the body of another, I’ll probably have to mix’n’match body parts. Problem being that every render is slightly different size and in a different position.

Anyway, the results:

IMG-6701.png
IMG-6702.png
IMG-6703.png
IMG-6704.png
IMG-6705.png
IMG-6706.png
IMG-6707.png
IMG-6708.png
IMG-6709.png
IMG-6710.png
IMG-6711.png

Edited by Trike
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tonight's batch.

Timfighter … oops, Timefighter

Timefighter-Krea.jpg

Onyx Lynx
Onyx-Lynx-Krea0.jpg

Mujaji
Mujaji2-Krea2.jpg

Lyrica
Lyrica2-Krea1.jpg

Jailbird
Jail-Bird-Krea.jpg

Dream Sickle
Dream-Sickle-Krea.jpg

Trick Question (Krea did not understand "3D glasses" or "rounded bowler hat")

Trick-Question-Krea2.jpg

Edited by Trike
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Player2 said:

I've always been both very proud and terribly ashamed of making Peggy Hooks.  On one hand, it's awfully insensitive of quadruple amputees (and probably any amputees)... and on the other hand it's clever and funny wordplay, plus I really like how the Barbarian -> Metal shoulder piece rings cap the top of the Disco top's sleeves to compliment the metal of her hook prosthetics.

enhanced-image-5.png

I ran this image through 3 times, with the second and third using "hands, feet" in the negative prompt area because it kept giving her hands like she was holding a pair of sickles.  Even on the third attempt, her right hook looks like it's being a metal hand that you can see the thumb and sort of see fingers if you squint a little...  but at least they aren't fleshy-toned in this one.  No feet actually showed up in any attempt, but I figured I'd put that in the negative prompt just in case.

Peg, meet Maynard.

Lefty-Mc-Wright-Bio.jpg

• Haha 2

My Fair World Asian Undersea Kingdom Princess Umi No Hayabusa. You may have seen her some time back in the "best costumes" thread. Now letting Krea take a crack at her. 

For the most part I'm REALLY liking this! (Just don't focus too closely on her hands. Krea sometimes does VERY strange things with hands. I think part of it might be the "Mitten Hands" of the default COH creator giving Krea trouble)

(BTW - if you're wondering about this "Fair World" reference - ever read the late great Aaron Allston's Doc Sidhe duology? Yeah - imagine she's from THERE - and is merely from a part of that world that Aaron didn't cover in great detail - the far east. )

Umi-enhanced-image.png

UMI2-enhanced-image.png

EDIT:  One more to throw in the mix: 

Umi-3-enhanced-image.png

Edited by Dynamo-Joe
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Trike said:

Tonight's batch.

Timfighter

Timefighter-Krea.jpg

What's a "Timfighter"? 

More importantly, how on earth did you get the A.I. to properly render the D-visor???  I've been trying for some time to get an A.I. to properly render a D-visor w/ helmet on my main character, and every result was pure rubbish.  It never got either D-visor or helmet correct.

Oh, and that high collar: is it in the game, or something the A.I. added?  If in the game, is it only ladies side or is it available in men's and beefy as well?  I've been hoping for such for a long time.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Techwright said:

What's a "Timfighter"? 

More importantly, how on earth did you get the A.I. to properly render the D-visor???  I've been trying for some time to get an A.I. to properly render a D-visor w/ helmet on my main character, and every result was pure rubbish.  It never got either D-visor or helmet correct.

Oh, and that high collar: is it in the game, or something the A.I. added?  If in the game, is it only ladies side or is it available in men's and beefy as well?  I've been hoping for such for a long time.

A Timefighter is a time-traveling fighte of course. 😁

Her bio: https://www.deviantart.com/dashmccool/art/Timefighter-893409405

No the collar isn’t in game, it’s a Krea creation but I liked it. In game I used one of the Clockwork faces which has the wires/cables neck. I agree that this kind of collar would be an awesome addition. So many sci-fi uniform ideas!

No idea why this particular one came out so well. This was the only render I did of her, but sometimes we get lucky. As opposed to Blind Luck or Trick Question, who never come out right but you’d think those would be easier renders.

Jail Bird was likewise a one-and-done that it got right immediately. The intermittent rewards are keeping me hooked. 😂

Edited by Trike

3 hours ago, Trike said:

A Timefighter is a time-traveling fighte of course. 😁

No the collar isn’t in game, it’s a Krea creation but I liked it. In game I used one of the Clockwork faces which has the wires/cables neck. I agree that this kind of collar would be an awesome addition. So many sci-fi uniform ideas!

You'd posted it as "Timfighter", not "Timefighter".  😁

As to the collar, here's why my interest

• Haha 1

Something else I have been working on. Before City of Heroes, I used to make content for an RTS superhero game called Freedom Force. I am using an app called StableProjectorZ with one of my custom SD 1.5 models. The mesh I am using is very low poly and over 20 years old. The feet look weird because the top of the feet are mirrored. Heh. I chose this green dude as a test subject because I had the mesh available which is a single piece without extra bits. A good test, though a more modern model would probably be better. But when I am done, I can try him out in Freedom Force. The second guy I made is just some random guy I made so I could work on a separate texture for pants. I'll piece them together once I get more work done. The hands are going to be a pain, and the feet are as good as they are going to get. I still have to give green dude ears and fix his head.

Once I sort out the skinning techniques, I plan on making custom characters like I did 20 years ago. I'm in the process of learning Blender because I want to make a model for Blue.

HulkPreviewA.png

Screenshot (198)a.png