The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

any other mad crafters out there?

image.png.65b2cc914fbc0a32c3ab5780cae79cd3.png

I can't be the only one that has some high numbers. probably at least 95% of those sold are IO sets. though i do generics when i see shortages and a high demand on occasion.

as of late i have probably been selling about 400-500 per week. 😎

• Haha 1

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

On 1/28/2024 at 11:14 PM, Andreah said:

Oh, I assure you, you are not. 😄

For example, have a look at Yomo's statistics here in this thread: 

yeah, i saw, and it is super impressive. but it was also a compilation from an unstated number of characters and a farmer. i would like to see their main crafter sales. i am just a happy crafter, feeding my free range alts. 🙂

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

9 hours ago, Ridiculous Girl said:

yeah, i saw, and it is super impressive. but it was also a compilation from an unstated number of characters and a farmer. i would like to see their main crafter sales. i am just a happy crafter, feeding my free range alts. 🙂

I'm also a large-scale marketeer (I don't farm). I don't have a "main crafter"; my nineteen crafters are specialized at various parts of the purchasing, production, and sales process for multiple market niches, and including two more who buy, open, and liquidate superpacks. I spread those niches out across them deliberately so that I can keep track of bids and sales and to have enough market slots available to not have to offer prices at artificially low ranges just to speed up sales turnover.

There are certainly more people who market intensively on just one (or a few) characters as you do (I know a few), but I'm not sure many of them frequent these forums. 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Ridiculous Girl said:

Don’t really have a main crafter, but I think my top was about 55k and a dozen or so north of 20k, for enhancements.

• Thumbs Up 1

Who run Bartertown?

As I noted in Yomo's thread, I have multiple characters that were my main crafter at various points over the years  That character would craft & vend enhancements until I had all of the badges, & I had another character that was ready to take up the mantle.  Each of those main crafters averaged about 55K enhancements crafted & sold before I moved on to the next one in line.  But I haven't had any characters heavily crafting in over a year, as I have made more influence than I could ever expect to spend in the game.

Edited by Mister Mass
  • Thumbs Up 1

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

This thread should be titled "Mad Sellers" instead of "Crafters".... I craft a TON, but give them to the SG, alts, and yes, sell some.  So, while my "selling" stats on the City Terminals are low comparatively, my actual crafting stats would be far higher.  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/28/2024 at 8:02 AM, Ridiculous Girl said:

I can't be the only one that has some high numbers.

You are correct.

s-l1200.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

On 1/30/2024 at 5:40 PM, Andreah said:

I'm also a large-scale marketeer (I don't farm). I don't have a "main crafter"; my nineteen crafters are specialized at various parts of the purchasing, production, and sales process for multiple market niches, and including two more who buy, open, and liquidate superpacks. I spread those niches out across them deliberately so that I can keep track of bids and sales and to have enough market slots available to not have to offer prices at artificially low ranges just to speed up sales turnover.

that's nuts! i thought i was crazy... 😵

Edited by Ridiculous Girl
typo :D
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ridiculous Girl said:

that's nuts! i thought i was crazy... 😵

I swear, however bad I am, Yomo and a few others are worse!

At a certain point, the marketeering itself becomes a game, and the amount of Inf you stash away, never to be used, becomes a score.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/30/2024 at 10:27 PM, Mister Mass said:

But I haven't had any characters heavily crafting in over a year, as I have made more influence than I could ever expect to spend in the game.

i have made some effort spending it all... i bought a ton of PAPs when they came out, so much that i had to replenish my inf stocks. now, i am back up again, where i am finding CCs to fund to get rid of it in a charitable manner. 🙂