Anyone do costume designs by request?

Enku367

This is the closest I could get.

sb7U038.jpg

Lfb4dFt.jpg

The image didn't provide details for his legs, and most of the ones I found online had his legs relatively unarmoured.

There's also a sword option that looks like a light sabre and one that's full-on flame, including hilt and pommel.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Thanks folks.  ^.^

Let me see if attachments work.

I have no idea how big Taskmaster is, I made him close to 7' tall so if the file is used, may want to alter height.

Taskmaster.costume

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Hes running 6-2 220 so nice middle athletic build should work with the above look nicely

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

There used to be a thread like this back in the old forums, in the Fun & Games section. Along with the weekly Palette Costume Contest those two threads were a lot of fun. I didn't know of Taskmaster but it was fun trying to figure him out with what's available.

That's amazing. With how many people there are out there who love creating costumes, I'm kind of surprised this isn't more of a 'thing'.

Maybe we can make it a thing? People can do it for fun or influence?

I tend to have concepts, but sometimes suck at the final execution (like I can get my basic idea out there, but I suck at the final details and bringing it all together). There's definitely times I'd love to ask for help for this sort of thing.