Team Teleport

Needs a longer range

Wider pickup radius

remove ~5 second flight

Less walls you cant teleport through (first mission in ITF for example)

increased endurance cost

possible cooldown, 5-10 seconds to prevent spamming

Needs a longer range

Why?  I generally just use it from the popmenu, so it's right there... 60' should be plenty

Wider pickup radius

Maybe, though if you're outside of it, it's easy to just move a few feet

remove ~5 second flight

What?  Activation time? Interrupt time?  The interrupt time is nice if two teammates try to use it, so one can cancel.

Less walls you cant teleport through (first mission in ITF for example)

Again, what?

increased endurance cost

Why?

possible cooldown, 5-10 seconds to prevent spamming

Another one that needs explanation.  Recharge is 30 minutes.  Do you mean if someone on the team hits the power to prevent others?

• Confused 1

@lemming, they are talking about Team Teleport, the pool power, not Assemble the Team or Team Transporter.

As for changes, I *might* see value in the range increase, but I'm against adding a recharge to it, sometimes you want to TP multiple times.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

What this team needs is more Defenders

If you are going to use it on other willing players, just make an announcement to get close.  If you're talking about MMs, then I agree that there should be a pet command to make them close in on you or to set their follow distance as a sort of "hard leash".

16 minutes ago, Psyonico said:

@lemming, they are talking about Team Teleport, the pool power, not Assemble the Team or Team Transporter.

As for changes, I *might* see value in the range increase, but I'm against adding a recharge to it, sometimes you want to TP multiple times.

Well, DOH!   I always forget about that power since it is such a niche currently.

Emily-Litella-Never-mind.jpg

• Haha 1

Team Teleport already has a 1.5 second recharge. It does not need a longer recharge. It's purpose is to take your team on a teleportation journey to a destination. Having to wait 5-10 seconds between uses means you just made that journey take longer for no reason. And increasing the END cost will also make the power less useful for its purpose. It already costs as much as Teleport does plus another 3 END for taking at least 1 more person/target with you. As for the radius, if you can't catch your team with a 30 feet radius, even if you're a MM trying to team teleport with your pets, that's just bad planning. Though I would like to see the range increased some. A 25 feet range leaves something to be desired.

Edit: Also, that flight time is there for the same reason it is in Teleport. So that the team doesn't just fall while you activate the next teleport. Also, you can't teleport through walls to the best of my knowledge. You can only teleport through gaps that you can fit the cursor through.

Edited by Rudra

Team Teleport is straight garbage. The range on the power is less than the radius, the endurance cost is too high, and it didn't get any of the QoL buffs that Teleport got a while back. About the only thing Team Teleport is good for is trolling unwitting teammates by taking them on Mr. Bean's Wild Ride since they can't get away from you once you drag them along on the first teleport.

Edited by macskull
  • Like 2

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube