Old Man Checking In...

Hey, I haven't been around for a long while... Lot of big life events have kept me from the scene for several years...How's everyone doing in my fav alien section of the internet? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Welcome back! We are still here...well, some of us anyway. I took a break as well but trying to find a few reasons to get back into it lately. If you're on Excelsior, log in and call out into the void with the fury of the dead gas giant we once called home, and a new chat channel just for us will appear to you! (If that doesn't work, right click the chat window -> channel search -> most active -> find and join "Kheldian Family" :D)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

2 minutes ago, Dungeoness Eloora said:

Welcome back! We are still here...well, some of us anyway. I took a break as well but trying to find a few reasons to get back into it lately. If you're on Excelsior, log in and call out into the void with the fury of the dead gas giant we once called home, and a new chat channel just for us will appear to you! (If that doesn't work, right click the chat window -> channel search -> most active -> find and join "Kheldian Family" :D)

I am still amazed with how many people are in that channel XD At one point when I was checking it was the third most online channel in the game 😄 

OMG Good to see your name. I've been away a while too, just recently got back in and am itching to redo a new WS (because my current purpled out WS and PB are not enough lol).

• Like 1