Repel resistance?

On my Rad armor tank and fighting Family with multiple Consiglieres at once meant 2 or 3 Singularity out at once. I was been dragged up into the air constantly.  Making it impossible to hold aggro for team. Was super frustrating.

And I think this Singularity power is Gravitational Pull which is listed as a Repel. Is there any resistance to Repel in game? I couldn't find anything.

Edited by SuperPlyx
Originally said Invul tank, I forgot I had switched to the Rad armor ,corrected

I might hate nothing more than the Singularity change just because of what it did to Family.   It's a damned good thing I don't get motion sickness or I'd have to excuse myself from any team that went after Family.  It's completely ridiculous because it's EVERY spawn and many times multiple bosses in a spawn and it's always their first move to summon the damned things.  Ran into four of them at once yesterday and just about wanted to punch the log out button once I'd gone through all my break frees.

It wouldn't be so bad if they just pulled you towards them but the juggling in the air crap is too much.

12 hours ago, SuperPlyx said:

Is there any resistance to Repel in game?

Electric Armor, Power Surge

Energy Aura, Entropic Aura (Entropy Shield on sentinels)

Ice Armor, Icy Bastion

Invulnerability, Unyielding and Unstoppable

Regeneration, Moment of Glory

Shield Defense, Active Defense

Stone Armor, Rooted

Willpower, Indomitable Will and Strength of Will

Leadership, Vengeance

Break Free inspirations

That's lumping the powers with Repel Protection and Repel Resistance together.  Some have one or the other, most don't have both.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

1 hour ago, Luminara said:

That's lumping the powers with Repel Protection and Repel Resistance together.  Some have one or the other, most don't have both.

It's settled then.  I will roll an alternate reality version of my Rad Armor tanker as an Energy Aura Stalker whose sole mission it is to eradicate all Family Consiglieres.  

I'll make it look like an accident.

Edited by ZemX
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ZemX said:

It's settled then.  I will roll an alternate reality version of my Rad Armor tanker as an Energy Aura Stalker whose sole mission it is to eradicate all Family Consiglieres.  

I'll make it look like an accident.

Use Fire Melee.  That is the sneakiest.

• Banjo 1

On 3/11/2024 at 11:39 AM, Luminara said:

There are a few others too.

The various "Clarion" Destiny Incarnate slot abilities.

And Increase Density from Kinetics - it's very common to see a Kin on the team; although I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever had one that bothered taking/slotting ID and keeping it up on everyone, even after it was changed to AoE.

Also whilst not useful for the OP, Peacebringer Light Form definitely has it too - I remember exploiting that a few times back on live.
Glorious little practically-indestructible explodey screwball.

Edited by Maelwys