Is supergroup mode enabled?

Cableman

Thank goodness. The Prestige system was the biggest issue with SGs, especially since SGs couldn't merge or merge Prestige. Nothing like all of your hard SG earnings going down the toilet, especially in he old days as player population started to drop.

Heck, I might make a personal SG at this rate to make my own lair. Using the base builder was one of my favorite parts about SGs.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Now what would really be nice is a way to invite alts without recruiting random people or making a second account.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Now what would really be nice is a way to invite alts without recruiting random people or making a second account.

Ah!  But you can!  As long as you're on a character with invite permission, type /altinvite (your other character's name)

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory

Ah!  But you can!  As long as you're on a character with invite permission, type /altinvite (your other character's name)

Yeah, I think they made that happen when the original game was live.

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

Ooh, keen.  Is there a way to promote them, too?

You can.  But if you promote them too high while on the leader, they can replace you as leader.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

THIS is something that makes me glad I read this thread.

Don't forget to get out of SG mode when visiting the tailor or it will cause you to stomp your foot and say bad words...did then, still does

lol  I'd completely forgotten about that.

I do like to occasionally use SG mode as a quick costume color change, but the tailor will not change your SG colors.  So if you're in SG mode when you go to the tailor, you may not see the changes you want to see.  lol