Proliferate Enemies for prismatic aether costumes and their costume parts

These are two seperate requests but they are quite similar in nature. I want the talons strap chest detail and I want animus arcana as costumes and maybe even auras. From a bystander's perspective proliferating the enemy cosyume doesn't seem hard. The problem is I don't know.

• Like 1

Tony Hank Pro Skier

1 hour ago, RiktiHater said:

These are two seperate requests but they are quite similar in nature. I want the talons strap chest detail and I want animus arcana as costumes and maybe even auras. From a bystander's perspective proliferating the enemy cosyume doesn't seem hard. The problem is I don't know.

If it was easy, it would've been done already. These are pieces that have been requested to be proliferated to player costumes for a while now. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

There's some good stuff in Cimerora that would be nice to have added, like the shields on the back as a backpack option, males having lower half of the toga only would fit into the Shorts/Kilts category, and on those back shields there's usually brooches on the straps connected to the shield that would look good as a brooch option for capes.  Probably other things too, but those come to mind immediately.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2024 at 11:52 AM, Saiyajinzoningen said:

i just want this

image.png.50d87ef8b25e2959c3ece1658f69353d.png

THE FISTS OF VULCAN!

• Thanks 1

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

'Still waiting over here for the female model to get the rest of the Oranbegan bits that the male models got years ago... If I have to play the stupid Aether game to get them? So f-ing be it. 

(No. I'm not going to just "give up and shut up" about that. My lady mages need those pieces! 😅 )

• Thumbs Up 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice