New IO type!

So, who else ends up with a bunch of threads, shards and other components after Incarnate-ing up their character? I know I do. And yes, you can buy super inspirations, send them to alts... that gets boring and eventually they *will* stockpile.

So, use them to add a bit of spice to your character! New IO type that, at its heart, is basically a proc you're adding to a power. More powerful in Incarnate content, but might add some flavor that really fits your character. Want your punches to confuse your enemies? ("This guy's supposed to be stronger than statesman, why's he just punching me?" *adds confuse proc*) This'll do it! Fire that freezes! Healing Arrow!

Yep, with the Enhanced Incarnate Empowerment IO, you can do it!

... ok, in honesty I just want to hear people talking about their EIEIO builds as they farm. Because seeing who does and doesn't get the joke would improve my game. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

You mean... Trick Arrow Defenders could finally fill the role of "Healer" that PUGs have demanded of them since live?  Or should I instead be slotting that on my Blaster, so my team can wonder why the AV is taking so long to bring down?

E.IOs would be fun; I'm a fan of having access to a more diverse kit instead of hyperfocusing within my role.

image.png.63081b2a78980a1885eadc61f6d59416.png

but seriously, I honestly don't understand the request here.

don't incarnates already have a proc that's added to powers?

could you elaborate please, while I wheelbarrow this mutant lizard back to old Mcdonalds farm?

• Haha 2

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

🎵 Old McDonald had an AE farm...

Joking aside, I kind of like the idea.  I'd be for other uses of the extra incarnate materials as well, such as using a crazy amount of materials to craft a 7th enhancement slot on a limited number of powers, say 3 or 4 max.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

but seriously, I honestly don't understand the request here.

The request is @Greycat is having fun and seeing who all gets the joke. Enhanced Incarnate Empowerment Invention Origin. E I E I O. The Old MacDonald song.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got the joke.

hence my Macdonald reference

what I didn't get was whether the joke was a real request or not

they are not necessarily mutually exclusive

also folks have had far stranger requests 🧐

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?