WST Respec week. Challenge suggestion.

If you are looking for a bit more of a challenge this week.

Run respec #2 at 3x8. Makes the final reactor fight a lot more difficult and in my opinion more fun.

Respec #1 also is a good fight at 3x8, but folks are quite a bit weaker at that level.

Why not respec #3, one word, Incarnate, takes all the fun out of it.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

Awwww. Worried your poor little toon might get hurt!

It will be ok, the defenders will protect you.

sigh, no one runs them anymore.  And your best Corr are debuffers.  I look around on my fire blaster and with luck find a Brute that will take agro some of the time.  Most of the time they cannot find the objectives.  So, i stealth in, lead with a Nuke, kill or be killed, Rise of the Pheonix and move on.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have run four TV #2 respecs at 3x8. I am clear up front what difficultly I am running it at, so no one has complained.

That means you're going to get some +5/6 mobs in the last two waves. Something that does not happen on TV #3 due to the mob level cap.

At the end, several people said that was a lot of fun.

We should have more defending a point type missions. Good ones I mean, not like that awful Croatoa one.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/18/2024 at 3:39 PM, Snarky said:

Most of the time they cannot find the objectives.  So, i stealth in, lead with a Nuke, kill or be killed, Rise of the Pheonix, quit, start a thread about it and then cry myself to sleep.

Fixed it for you Sir Snarkles

• Haha 1