Kheldian Build Recipes: Let's HEAT up the Dinner!

Posted (edited)

im still too lazy to fill out mids

so here.  90% nova, 10% human pb

thats a dmg/range hami(skipped dmg/end), pool powers are all mules, no fighting, and thats chance for buildup in nova and thats kb2kd in detonation.  i know its a little overkill but hey, oh well, and two 50+5 rech and 1 50+5 resist/rech in lightform

oh and incandescence has 2 resist procs

I dont normally go all out on characters but this one is my go to character whenever I want to blow shit up at all levels when bored.  if there is a posi i will do it, if someone is speeding CoT trial i just mindlessly kill or if theres an itf and i have 10 bars of patrol why not

i mean dam, nova form at level 1 and epics and procs scale down to level 1.

123121.jpg

Edited by kelika2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kelika2 said:

im still too lazy to fill out mids

so here.  90% nova, 10% human pb

thats a dmg/range hami(skipped dmg/end), pool powers are all mules, no fighting, and thats chance for buildup in nova and thats kb2kd in detonation.  i know its a little overkill but hey, oh well, and two 50+5 rech and 1 50+5 resist/rech in lightform

oh and incandescence has 2 resist procs

I dont normally go all out on characters but this one is my go to character whenever I want to blow shit up at all levels when bored.  if there is a posi i will do it, if someone is speeding CoT trial i just mindlessly kill or if theres an itf and i have 10 bars of patrol why not

i mean dam, nova form at level 1 and epics and procs scale down to level 1.

123121.jpg

If in game you use the slash command: /buildsave - this exports a txt file to your homecoming directory under username/builds that you or we can import into Mids directly ❤️

• Microphone 1

2 hours ago, Laucianna said:

If in game you use the slash command: /buildsave - this exports a txt file to your homecoming directory under username/builds that you or we can import into Mids directly ❤️

lets give it a shot

pb.txt

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 11:20 PM, kelika2 said:

I main bi-form but definitely looking at this for my exemplar build.

Edit: so using this build I've been helping out on dfbs and it's been a blast. I don't have the hamis or the level 50 purples but I have attuned everything else and it's just insanely effective!

Edited by Stellarex

Posted (edited)

I don't suppose anyone has a bi-form (dwarf) build they could share? I'd like my secondary build to be human/dwarf pb

Edit: duh I scrolled right past it

Edited by Stellarex

On 5/21/2024 at 2:09 PM, kelika2 said:

shade is mostly the same as the pb.  took flight just to "keep things even", rest are procs and mules

412342.jpg

My Shade Build is similar. Some of your slotting is making me very much reevaluate my choices. I am mainly a Bi-Form, only using Nova form for extra firepower. I tend to play like a tank, so I am mostly in dwarf form after using my human powers to cap resists and bump damage. I am going to take a much more in depth look at yours and see what I can tweak. Thanks for the pictures as I don't use Mids or text files.

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 11.32.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 11.33.12 PM.png

• 3 weeks later

Here is my current single-target Peacebringer build. It's a melee-focused "Scrapper" Peacebringer that can also tank very competently and focuses on outputting bursts of heavy melee damage. It's perfect for people like me who do not enjoy the Changeling lightshow excessively (I'm light sensitive) as it only swaps forms once every 7-ish seconds to White Dwarf for a filler attack and a debuff attack. This is an excellent team build, especially where you can count on teammates to take out weaker trash enemies, allowing you to focus your single-target damage on tougher ones.

The build is also super-flexible: if you want to focus on Bright Nova form you can drop Radiant Strike and Incandescent Strike from the build (replace them with Teleport Target and Fold Space) and move their slots into Bright Nova Blast and Bright Nova Detonation. The core of the build is an excellent framework for plugging the Psionic hole in your resistances, getting all 5 +10% global recharge and LotG boosts, and giving you excellent utility via Stealth, Combat Teleport, Grant Invisibility, and Experimental Injection.

I have not pylon-tested it because, to be frank, I cannot be bothered. What I know is that it performs well when playing with my friends and is a ton of fun -- it's very satisfying to Combat Teleport into a group of enemies, hit them with White Dwarf Flare, and nuke down the toughest ones while taking basically no damage in return. It "feels" like a Tanker with much more utility and flexibility.

Here is the attack rotation:

1. Pull with White Dwarf Antagonize. You can nuke with Scatter and Glinting Eye while the enemies are running up to you after the Alpha Strike.
  2. Once they are gathered around, start your rotation with White Dwarf Flare to potentially double-debuff enemies with -40% Resistances.
  3. From there the rotation is Radiant Strike > Incandescent Strike > Radiant Strike > White Dwarf Smite > White Dwarf Flare > repeat. The rotation is about 8 seconds long and has no real-world gaps (the 0.3 second gap between Incandescent Strike and the second Radiant Strike isn't noticeable in actual gameplay).
  4. Since you don't have a Taunt aura, be ready to liberally use White Dwarf Antagonize. Glinting Eye and Bright Nova Scatter can be used deal with low-health runners, or you can chase them with Combat Teleport.

A few things:

• Photon Seekers and Dawn Strike are best used to "take out the trash" on pulls. They have cooldowns of 50s and 40s respectively, which is very reasonable.
  • Photon Seekers WILL CAUSE KNOCKBACK. The build is too tight to include a Sudden Acceleration IO. If you REALLY hate the modest amounts of knockback every 50s, you can drop the Luck of the Gambler IO in Combat Flight for a Sudden Acceleration IO, sacrificing a small amount of global recharge to fix the problem.
  • Make sure to keep Essence Boost (+700HP!) and Inner Light active.
  • Stay in White Dwarf to absorb alpha strikes when pulling; it provides a massive amount of additional health as a buffer.
  • Experimental Injection is a "choice" power. I frequently play with friends, and being able to buff one of them with Experimental Injection is valuable to me. You can swap it out for Combat Jumping for more Defense (which will give you a slot back since you can move the LotG from Combat Flight to there), or you can drop it and Infiltration for Teleport Target and Fold Space (sacrificing a bit of global recharge since you lose Infiltration as a LotG mule).
  • The only toggles I run are Combat Flight, Quantum Maneuvers, and Stealth for added Defense and mobility. There is no need to run your Shining and Quantum Shields.
  • You can use whatever Incarnate abilities you want! The capped resistances and the rotation, along with perma-Light Form and almost perma-Hasten (5 seconds on cooldown if you get no Force Feedback procs and don't use Ageless as your Destiny) are completely independent of Incarnates. In fact, you could run entirely without Incarnate abilities and the build still works, making it perfect for a fresh 50!
  • Due to how the "Superior Kheldian's Grace: Form Empowerment" IO works, you actually have 5% LESS Psionic Resistance out of Human form! If you are getting attacked with heavy Psionic damage, stay in Human form.
  • Bright Nova Detonation is a mule; you aren't intended to use it frequently. It will cause a lot of knockback if you use it, but if that isn't a problem to you it DOES have good accuracy as it is set up, so you can throw it on out there and watch the chaos!
  • Infiltration is a mule. There's never a reason to use it over Stealth + Energy Flight.

About Incarnate choice:

• I prefer Vigor Core as my Alpha for the healing, accuracy, and especially the Endurance Reduction. Peacebringers have NO innate protection from Endurance Drain or To-Hit debuffs, and this Alpha helps by lowering the cost of your powers and increasing your accuracy to help cover for that weakness. Also, if you have a Kinetic Defender / Corruptor / Controller, the 45% damage boost from Musculature will go to waste as they will damage cap you. However, if you really want the extra damage and don't have a Kinetics with you, you can swap to Musculature. I have both Alphas and swap them as necessary.
  • Do not take Alphas that have Recharge Time Reduction! That Recharge Time gets factored into your proc rate calculations and you will ruin your three primary attack powers for basically zero gain.
  • I prefer Ageless Radial for my Destiny slot, as the build really doesn't need the +Recovery but the debuff resistances that Radial provides is very valuable. Outside of very heavy Endurance draining, this build has no Endurance issues thanks to Performance Shifter procs, Conserve Energy, and Ageless's Endurance recovery; Ageless Radial's debuff resistances help with that and enemies that blind you.
  • You can run Barrier Destiny and not notice any performance difference from the build, which is a huge strength of it.
  • The Hybrid that makes the most sense is Assault Radial, as Incandescent Strike's EXTREMELY long cast time will keep you from stacking up Assault Core and double-hitting with Incandescent is a thing of absolute beauty (it deals 560 damage on average baseline with a capped 90% chance for procs). However, if you are going to tank a 4* as the Taunt for the group it may make sense to take Melee Radial for additional Defense.
  • Reactive Radial is likely they best Interface. It provides a small fire DoT and a -5& Resistance debuff.
  • I use Mighty Radial Judgement because I love seeing everything flying up in the air. Use whatever Judgement you prefer.
  • I use Polar Lights Radial as my Lore because I like the way they look. Why Radial? Because the damage of the Core secondary is very minor and I prefer to be able to cast them more often. Yes, I know this isn't optimal; feel free to use whatever lore you prefer.

Lightshine balanced ver1 - Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd

Edited by Tiresias
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Laucianna said:

@Tiresias Really nice build and super knowledgeable on the AT! You sound like you are a great asset to have on the team and your friends are super lucky! ❤️

Thank you! It's a possibility that I understand the AT well because a certain someone took the time to answer a bunch of questions for me when I was running in a League with them during the Mapserver event...

53 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Thank you! It's a possibility that I understand the AT well because a certain someone took the time to answer a bunch of questions for me when I was running in a League with them during the Mapserver event...

I have a feeling you mean me 😄 But honestly with how much info you posted I highly doubt my sleep deprived mind could of told you that so you should take credit for knowing the AT so well! ❤️