Kheldian Build Recipes: Let's HEAT up the Dinner!

Posted (edited)

im still too lazy to fill out mids

so here.  90% nova, 10% human pb

thats a dmg/range hami(skipped dmg/end), pool powers are all mules, no fighting, and thats chance for buildup in nova and thats kb2kd in detonation.  i know its a little overkill but hey, oh well, and two 50+5 rech and 1 50+5 resist/rech in lightform

oh and incandescence has 2 resist procs

I dont normally go all out on characters but this one is my go to character whenever I want to blow shit up at all levels when bored.  if there is a posi i will do it, if someone is speeding CoT trial i just mindlessly kill or if theres an itf and i have 10 bars of patrol why not

i mean dam, nova form at level 1 and epics and procs scale down to level 1.

123121.jpg

Edited by kelika2
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, kelika2 said:

im still too lazy to fill out mids

so here.  90% nova, 10% human pb

thats a dmg/range hami(skipped dmg/end), pool powers are all mules, no fighting, and thats chance for buildup in nova and thats kb2kd in detonation.  i know its a little overkill but hey, oh well, and two 50+5 rech and 1 50+5 resist/rech in lightform

oh and incandescence has 2 resist procs

I dont normally go all out on characters but this one is my go to character whenever I want to blow shit up at all levels when bored.  if there is a posi i will do it, if someone is speeding CoT trial i just mindlessly kill or if theres an itf and i have 10 bars of patrol why not

i mean dam, nova form at level 1 and epics and procs scale down to level 1.

123121.jpg

If in game you use the slash command: /buildsave - this exports a txt file to your homecoming directory under username/builds that you or we can import into Mids directly ❤️

• Microphone 1

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

2 hours ago, Laucianna said:

If in game you use the slash command: /buildsave - this exports a txt file to your homecoming directory under username/builds that you or we can import into Mids directly ❤️

lets give it a shot

pb.txt

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 11:20 PM, kelika2 said:

I main bi-form but definitely looking at this for my exemplar build.

Edit: so using this build I've been helping out on dfbs and it's been a blast. I don't have the hamis or the level 50 purples but I have attuned everything else and it's just insanely effective!

Edited by Stellarex

Posted (edited)

I don't suppose anyone has a bi-form (dwarf) build they could share? I'd like my secondary build to be human/dwarf pb

Edit: duh I scrolled right past it

Edited by Stellarex

On 5/21/2024 at 2:09 PM, kelika2 said:

shade is mostly the same as the pb.  took flight just to "keep things even", rest are procs and mules

412342.jpg

My Shade Build is similar. Some of your slotting is making me very much reevaluate my choices. I am mainly a Bi-Form, only using Nova form for extra firepower. I tend to play like a tank, so I am mostly in dwarf form after using my human powers to cap resists and bump damage. I am going to take a much more in depth look at yours and see what I can tweak. Thanks for the pictures as I don't use Mids or text files.

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 11.32.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 11.33.12 PM.png

• 3 weeks later

Here is my current single-target Peacebringer build. It's a melee-focused "Scrapper" Peacebringer that can also tank very competently and focuses on outputting bursts of heavy melee damage. It's perfect for people like me who do not enjoy the Changeling lightshow excessively (I'm light sensitive) as it only swaps forms once every 7-ish seconds to White Dwarf for a filler attack and a debuff attack. This is an excellent team build, especially where you can count on teammates to take out weaker trash enemies, allowing you to focus your single-target damage on tougher ones.

The build is also super-flexible: if you want to focus on Bright Nova form you can drop Radiant Strike and Incandescent Strike from the build (replace them with Teleport Target and Fold Space) and move their slots into Bright Nova Blast and Bright Nova Detonation. The core of the build is an excellent framework for plugging the Psionic hole in your resistances, getting all 5 +10% global recharge and LotG boosts, and giving you excellent utility via Stealth, Combat Teleport, Grant Invisibility, and Experimental Injection.

I have not pylon-tested it because, to be frank, I cannot be bothered. What I know is that it performs well when playing with my friends and is a ton of fun -- it's very satisfying to Combat Teleport into a group of enemies, hit them with White Dwarf Flare, and nuke down the toughest ones while taking basically no damage in return. It "feels" like a Tanker with much more utility and flexibility.

Here is the attack rotation:

1. Pull with White Dwarf Antagonize. You can nuke with Scatter and Glinting Eye while the enemies are running up to you after the Alpha Strike.
  2. Once they are gathered around, start your rotation with White Dwarf Flare to potentially double-debuff enemies with -40% Resistances.
  3. From there the rotation is Radiant Strike > Incandescent Strike > Radiant Strike > White Dwarf Smite > White Dwarf Flare > repeat. The rotation is about 8 seconds long and has no real-world gaps (the 0.3 second gap between Incandescent Strike and the second Radiant Strike isn't noticeable in actual gameplay).
  4. Since you don't have a Taunt aura, be ready to liberally use White Dwarf Antagonize. Glinting Eye and Bright Nova Scatter can be used deal with low-health runners, or you can chase them with Combat Teleport.

A few things:

• Photon Seekers and Dawn Strike are best used to "take out the trash" on pulls. They have cooldowns of 50s and 40s respectively, which is very reasonable.
  • Photon Seekers WILL CAUSE KNOCKBACK. The build is too tight to include a Sudden Acceleration IO. If you REALLY hate the modest amounts of knockback every 50s, you can drop the Luck of the Gambler IO in Combat Flight for a Sudden Acceleration IO, sacrificing a small amount of global recharge to fix the problem.
  • Make sure to keep Essence Boost (+700HP!) and Inner Light active.
  • Stay in White Dwarf to absorb alpha strikes when pulling; it provides a massive amount of additional health as a buffer.
  • Experimental Injection is a "choice" power. I frequently play with friends, and being able to buff one of them with Experimental Injection is valuable to me. You can swap it out for Combat Jumping for more Defense (which will give you a slot back since you can move the LotG from Combat Flight to there), or you can drop it and Infiltration for Teleport Target and Fold Space (sacrificing a bit of global recharge since you lose Infiltration as a LotG mule).
  • The only toggles I run are Combat Flight, Quantum Maneuvers, and Stealth for added Defense and mobility. There is no need to run your Shining and Quantum Shields.
  • You can use whatever Incarnate abilities you want! The capped resistances and the rotation, along with perma-Light Form and almost perma-Hasten (5 seconds on cooldown if you get no Force Feedback procs and don't use Ageless as your Destiny) are completely independent of Incarnates. In fact, you could run entirely without Incarnate abilities and the build still works, making it perfect for a fresh 50!
  • Due to how the "Superior Kheldian's Grace: Form Empowerment" IO works, you actually have 5% LESS Psionic Resistance out of Human form! If you are getting attacked with heavy Psionic damage, stay in Human form.
  • Bright Nova Detonation is a mule; you aren't intended to use it frequently. It will cause a lot of knockback if you use it, but if that isn't a problem to you it DOES have good accuracy as it is set up, so you can throw it on out there and watch the chaos!
  • Infiltration is a mule. There's never a reason to use it over Stealth + Energy Flight.

About Incarnate choice:

• I prefer Vigor Core as my Alpha for the healing, accuracy, and especially the Endurance Reduction. Peacebringers have NO innate protection from Endurance Drain or To-Hit debuffs, and this Alpha helps by lowering the cost of your powers and increasing your accuracy to help cover for that weakness. Also, if you have a Kinetic Defender / Corruptor / Controller, the 45% damage boost from Musculature will go to waste as they will damage cap you. However, if you really want the extra damage and don't have a Kinetics with you, you can swap to Musculature. I have both Alphas and swap them as necessary.
  • Do not take Alphas that have Recharge Time Reduction! That Recharge Time gets factored into your proc rate calculations and you will ruin your three primary attack powers for basically zero gain.
  • I prefer Ageless Radial for my Destiny slot, as the build really doesn't need the +Recovery but the debuff resistances that Radial provides is very valuable. Outside of very heavy Endurance draining, this build has no Endurance issues thanks to Performance Shifter procs, Conserve Energy, and Ageless's Endurance recovery; Ageless Radial's debuff resistances help with that and enemies that blind you.
  • You can run Barrier Destiny and not notice any performance difference from the build, which is a huge strength of it.
  • The Hybrid that makes the most sense is Assault Radial, as Incandescent Strike's EXTREMELY long cast time will keep you from stacking up Assault Core and double-hitting with Incandescent is a thing of absolute beauty (it deals 560 damage on average baseline with a capped 90% chance for procs). However, if you are going to tank a 4* as the Taunt for the group it may make sense to take Melee Radial for additional Defense.
  • Reactive Radial is likely they best Interface. It provides a small fire DoT and a -5& Resistance debuff.
  • I use Mighty Radial Judgement because I love seeing everything flying up in the air. Use whatever Judgement you prefer.
  • I use Polar Lights Radial as my Lore because I like the way they look. Why Radial? Because the damage of the Core secondary is very minor and I prefer to be able to cast them more often. Yes, I know this isn't optimal; feel free to use whatever lore you prefer.

Lightshine balanced ver1 - Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd

Edited by Tiresias
  • Like 1

@Tiresias Really nice build and super knowledgeable on the AT! You sound like you are a great asset to have on the team and your friends are super lucky! ❤️

❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

2 hours ago, Laucianna said:

@Tiresias Really nice build and super knowledgeable on the AT! You sound like you are a great asset to have on the team and your friends are super lucky! ❤️

Thank you! It's a possibility that I understand the AT well because a certain someone took the time to answer a bunch of questions for me when I was running in a League with them during the Mapserver event...

53 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Thank you! It's a possibility that I understand the AT well because a certain someone took the time to answer a bunch of questions for me when I was running in a League with them during the Mapserver event...

I have a feeling you mean me 😄 But honestly with how much info you posted I highly doubt my sleep deprived mind could of told you that so you should take credit for knowing the AT so well! ❤️

❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️

• 3 weeks later
On 5/9/2024 at 8:19 PM, The Trouble said:

Hey everyone, do this build instead. 

I've honestly been too lazy to +5, so the impact hadn't occurred to me.  With your excellent edit, White Dwarf is approaching max resists without Lightform.  Also, adding a regen, and moving the Absorb into what I always thought were "throwaway" powers is rather humbling.  Those, and other subtle shifts polished up this in a way I hadn't seen for myself.  The damage increase will be palpable. This is really awesome work right here.

Post your builds people! You'll never know what spices are missing from your recipe until another cook tastes it.

I respeced my PB into this. It feels awesome and fun. Can Iask what route you went with for Incarnates?

• Thumbs Up 1

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

I don't know why I hadn't seen this post before...maybe because I only recently decided to bite the bullet (so to speak) and create a PB.  She is just hitting her 40's and will probably be there for a bit but I'm following Laucianna's build guide.  This is my first PB.

On the other hand, I had 2 'shades on live and my current 'shade was my first 50 on Homecoming and is my badger.  I still had my bind files from live and tri-form is my preferred playstyle for him.  I have 3 complete builds for him, one of which doesn't have Hasten to avoid having to drop back to human form when it's up.  The second build very similar to GM Crumpet's Warbandit build, replacing Shadow Slip and Orbiting Debt with Weaken Resolve and Burnout.  I'll admit that I've generally used the no-Hasten build more frequently but I may have to look into using this second build more often. 

The third build was designed around not using toggles before the changes which made that unnecessary.

• Like 1

@Radgen

Mostly on Torch and Ex

On 7/4/2024 at 10:47 PM, Ejlertson said:

I respeced my PB into this. It feels awesome and fun. Can Iask what route you went with for Incarnates?

First a clarification: I usually don't include Incarnate stuff in builds because they tend to be very subjective.  I also have built multiple Incarnate options to switch out for certain content or just my general mood.

Usually running with the following:

Alpha: Musculature - Extra damage is always welcomed.

Interface: Reactive/Degenerative - About 50/50 split between these two.  Extra damage.

Judgement: Ion - Convenient to use and thematic!

Lore: Polar Lights - Pretty and thematic.  I can only sacrifice so much in the name of more damage.

Destiny: Clarion - Barrier is extremely popular, but this one has saved more teammates than I can count.  Probably my favorite Incarnate power ever.

Hybrid: Assault - Hey, more damage!

There are good arguments for multiple different types!  For instance, Vigor(?) in Alpha can make your heals really pop.

• Like 1

Here's my Human only PB build, I'm fully open to suggestions on how to improve it. I was just slapping in anything with recharge for perma light form. It's pretty tough, I know there's room for improvement.

Datachunk

|MBD;23907;1427;1904;BASE64;|
|G2JdAKyKx/lXLKSkJLigx4yXS5GuPQu2mTqhbqGcPGYPm4fsydLVlzosIDqbKV99uUA|
|pn9ITfmpuNrWqKD35vidLVjmi7ZpubjBYgHd//2vvOy8iGXahC4tC+N19d+nNldZv6q|
|JecKmWqkq3DKo6pCjdI8Vd2p4LXUaozHfBxUuiCIQMZzdhoi99C3i7EN6WTLHIKxU9e|
|fPDWg0GGfm9FYeHtSHzYxocbt+8NIAi0uoGfqlCgb+NfaDPi87t27kY1JDcattxAal7|
|afPyHNKBCtG7HdHGf1TEMsgvbnJQQls7YfWV90F4GznwWLiw4ZN5RQWJO7oJIaXc4QG|
|VzeOrLKBfBN876fcU851E5az2+07Y2A87uH1b4/pPOytuon5WPDLVLL6fu95pbfEEZa|
|8g6IaGKTMZEXPHuU8kn7bfD1v/VQqOkUOIrtWC/UA/srj+ySUor17SHN6nR723YMLv/|
|uxo7ELA6kG9UuMs7HvLfci8Ong37gkuwvImP9WME5kDq+LspN8uo4Hy5amEqm0YNJHM|
|880nLbtFhEvQ4fNp5QQ3tNH4V92oPfT8YtLzenJuHxXtSJan/IBSZS0MmQ55t+oHX5Q|
|X6B6giPIS3Q0KKa8pu2R2e16ktr+o3/ovL7GLe7mf0LEZgL7Y2/eEgm+FQc1ciEfZkx|
|DTA72IIGEd1l05HTCpmcH+isXyzvqyEpWVV/n2yuRJMmrXuYusKIES1kJEnZNcXI2ia|
|N7RWGcbMe+Mji2u+FoRb7DyELairJA7AC4M17BTo3P5PBpOXeUprIoCxthqDYM8NY1j|
|G7473dtpv7FBvVnzs+G90TMbd3CjUr6sKMFUomtoYISlMEBhjZnQ9bY77Wt2HtkWj9Z|
|s960Y/3e+Utn3H8jEztTRutgwxH4qG8AA+62Z2XdFL7nJa2dR0nUxBKo31q5luxCTdR|
|kmMB0Anbhgp0GxmgAWHyqLKPgyodaWUyC763Kvh01GQ90FHcKWVAV3FO3FrS90Jyjil|
|wtHd6N7oFE5v8QmrTfKla54yYo81D1tt6GIT+Pwu/JIZ4WwKhIVBYyxJc2CK+UeA0aG|
|06QVZ1wP7/L/as6CqQ0gm6vdZi8rLVRJtz9MSNzU82OLVyi/RpUjnjqQiWHSmKwb5RF|
|kUFBQFVFAya2t0NbABAU0uoJcNeGfIl05qFSO0g9ZGNYIG2LyiTHcEgkXF4bYWyWFJo|
|H8ljGXu+tkQaySC7TQg2ymrS4L3BF5Ry4M17r0rT3LRtoIqjiFrSOhtC64Zubh8bwwB|
|Fa0Quzm8c6C7oUQjYHCQaZUWTaan+zBLlYeIg+GZ+d0qFRlCQM6MwTWknR8N4kwUoFI|
|qeXcu1K5USjIz/La+Cus9+OPMIccmI4wDsd8Gm7jT0SlxnYY7cNvTp9BjkywuNBZQKY|
|TLK7hGuTAKVn9ppdUPwIjrAy064ALN9/n5XBTR65LIgNTszLK71EpD+HySFW+vAm9ZD|
|fTOP84fCio2hzDTfU0XQl0lAnTnsGPAB4Mjx8z7/+YXjf6X6CK56EIKpsB6RPEWXQcs|
|39RoUwE3E4S/Xo3WUJAlu2iP4D8nDKMZ688dhf5PLio3XMSD2dkASzEdAyovucrHv7I|
|zdg0eb2wP9o5C7PcGPAba5nC2mUrzDP6/TC2SeYGRYkaTwv+vdIYGfykhuDIcwm9faA|
|8p3T61smS+9+Wt1fo6ns5o9IhxUm+mamTqMgUO8vmQX/Dul6MxLU3oBtkrhAL4fS54Q|
|+5woZWel9TK4eyUzZ6eee6kcPDmv7doxtiPsmt7OGR19J5uvre+7LgUpmQQCmpubejq|
|3FPMU6S2yMrEsoxNe926BokuCv6x7aeVqfbjqHIeu78u87iKcaOm0L33cbddNUi2Ycg|
|4fZbxTfyaCa7+cPcUpt8NAOwuAE=|

Xane Daro - Peacebringer (Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura).mbd

On 7/8/2024 at 11:19 AM, The Trouble said:

First a clarification: I usually don't include Incarnate stuff in builds because they tend to be very subjective.  I also have built multiple Incarnate options to switch out for certain content or just my general mood.

Usually running with the following:

Alpha: Musculature - Extra damage is always welcomed.

Interface: Reactive/Degenerative - About 50/50 split between these two.  Extra damage.

Judgement: Ion - Convenient to use and thematic!

Lore: Polar Lights - Pretty and thematic.  I can only sacrifice so much in the name of more damage.

Destiny: Clarion - Barrier is extremely popular, but this one has saved more teammates than I can count.  Probably my favorite Incarnate power ever.

Hybrid: Assault - Hey, more damage!

There are good arguments for multiple different types!  For instance, Vigor(?) in Alpha can make your heals really pop.

This is a great breakdown and it's hard to go wrong with these choices, I just wanted to add a few details not apparent to someone new to the incarnate system.

Alpha: An argument can be made for Intuition Radial in this slot. It also boosts damage, as well as improving range and defense debuffs by 20%. All of our attacks debuff defense - not by a lot, and it's not as valuable as, say, to-hit or resist debuffs, but they're there, and any boost can't hurt. Boosted range will of course affect all ranged skills, but in particular it makes Nova Emanation and Dwart Antagonize reach more targets, which is good! If, however, you find yourself wanting for endurance quite often, and/or you travel on foot rather than flying, Musculature Radial is the better bet.

Hybrid: Make sure you select Assault Radial here, not Core. The double hit function of radial will continue to be valuable even when you are at the damage cap (easily reached when teaming with a kin, and sometimes nature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

• 2 weeks later
17 hours ago, Thraxen said:

Pretty sure damage boost from musculature and damage boost from kinetics or others are separate. 

Yes, they are separate and they stack, but only up to your damage cap, which is laughably low. Fulcrum Shift is capable of capping your damage without Assault even being active, hence the double hit remaining more valuable as a source of extra damage in those instances.

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

28 minutes ago, Dungeoness Eloora said:

Yes, they are separate and they stack, but only up to your damage cap, which is laughably low. Fulcrum Shift is capable of capping your damage without Assault even being active, hence the double hit remaining more valuable as a source of extra damage in those instances.

I was talking about musculature alpha not the assault hybrid. 

• 1 month later
On 3/24/2024 at 5:52 AM, tidge said:

Below is my current (level 50) Tri-Form Warshade build:

Reveal hidden contents

Tri-Form Warshade

Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast

Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Concealment

------------

Level 1:                 Ebon Eye            

(A) Apocalypse - Damage: Level 50+5

(*) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage (Negative): Level 50

(*) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50

(*) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50

(*) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 1:                 Absorption        

(A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 1:                 Shadow Step    

(A) Jaunt - Endurance/Range: Level 50+5

Level 2:                 Shadow Bolt      

(A) Superior Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime

(*) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime

(*) Superior Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 4:                 Gravity Shield   

(A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance

(*) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance

Level 6: Dark Nova          

(A) To Hit Buff IO: Level 50+5

Level 6:                 Dark Nova Blast               

(A) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

(*) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

(*) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 6:                 Dark Nova Bolt 

(A) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage

(*) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Recharge

(*) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment

Level 6:                 Dark Nova Emanation   

(A) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50

(*) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

(*) Superior Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal

Level 6:                 Dark Nova Detonation  

(A) Hami-O Nucleolus Exposure: Accuracy/Damage: Level 53

(*) Javelin Volley - Chance of Damage (Lethal)

(*) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage (Energy)

(*) Bombardment - Chance of Damage (Fire)

(*) Ice Mistral’s Torment - Chance of Damage (Cold)

(*) Impeded Swiftness - Chance of Damage (Smashing)

Level 8:                 Starless Step     

(A) Gaussian’s: %Build Up

Level 10:              Sunless Mire     

(A) Armageddon - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Armageddon - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage: Level 50

(*) Obliteration - Chance of Damage (Smashing)

(*) Eradication - Chance of Damage (Energy)

Level 10:              Shadow Recall  

(A) Blessing of the Zephyr - KB Protection

Level 12:              Dark Detonation              

(A) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 14:              Shadow Cloak   

(A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

(*) Shield Wall - Defense/Endurance: Level 50+5

(*) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 16:              Penumbral Shield           

(A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance

(*) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance

(*) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime

(*) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 18:              Twilight Shield  

(A) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

(*) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance: Level 50+5

(*) Gladiator's Armor - Recharge/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 20:              Black Dwarf       

(A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50+5

Level 20:              Black Dwarf Antagonize               

(A) Mocking Beratement - Threat/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 20:              Black Dwarf Drain            

(A) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Healing

(*) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Heal/HitPoints/Regeneration

(*) Touch of the Nictus - Heal/HitPoints/Regeneration/Recharge

Level 20:              Black Dwarf Mire             

(A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

(*) Eradication - Chance of Damage (Energy)

(*) Scirocco's Dervish - Chance of Damage (Lethal)

(*) Obliteration - Chance of Damage (Smashing)

Level 20:              Black Dwarf Smite           

(A) Hecatomb - Damage: Level 50+5

(*) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50

(*) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage (Negative): Level 50

(*) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50

(*) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 20:              Black Dwarf Step             

(A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 20:              Black Dwarf Strike           

(A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage

(*) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

(*) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance

Level 22:              Gravitic Emanation         

(A) Absolute Amazement - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Absolute Amazement - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 24:              Dark Extraction

(A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Recharge

(*) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge

(*) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge

(*) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage

(*) Soulbound Allegiance - Damage/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up

Level 26:              Quasar 

(A) Fury of the Gladiator - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Fury of the Gladiator - Damage/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Fury of the Gladiator - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown

Level 28:              Stygian Circle    

(A) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb

(*) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime

Level 30:              Shadow Slip       

(A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:              Eclipse 

(A) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Unbreakable Guard – Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5

(*) Performance Shifter - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 35:              Stygian Return 

(A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 38:              Infiltration          

(A) Luck of the Gambler - Recharge Speed

Level 41:              Maneuvers        

Level 44:              Combat Jumping             

Level 47:              Grant Invisibility              

Level 49:              Stealth 

Level 1: Brawl    

(A) Empty

Level 1: Dark Sustenance             

Level 1: Sprint   

(A) Celerity - +Stealth

Level 2: Rest      

(A) Interrupt IO: Level 50

Level 2: Swift     

(A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 2: Hurdle 

(A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2: Health  

(A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance

(*) Miracle - +Recovery

Level 2: Stamina               

(A) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End

(*) Performance Shifter - EndMod

(*) Power Transfer: % Heal

------------

This build isn't trying to do any one thing to perfection, rather it is trying to be excellent in a variety of things. The power picks were used in the same order while leveling, Enhancements were slightly different during leveling (obviously) with the only major difference being I used a Kismet +ToHit in Shadow Cloak. It primarily relies on Human and Dwarf forms, with a switch to Nova for rapid-firing ranged attacks and steadier Endurance management.

My design intents:

• Reliable %proc damage (off-type, where possible) in AoE
  • Passive (i.e. from Enhancement set) bonuses to Global Recharge, Accuracy, and Resistances
  • Recovery/Endurance and +Heal
  • Don't take attacks I wouldn't use... and not have any unslotted attacks.
  • Have the build "complete" by level 35... that is, all the powers I want to use across all content are available by this point. I don't mind falling in battle... I invite it... but even so Stygian Return isn't used all that often so this build feels "finished" for me by level 32.

I passed on trying to boost Defense values (it felt like a losing proposition). The build has a large Psi hole (when Eclipse isn't in play). I try to skip Hasten (and did here) but it would not be hard to work it into the build if desired. All I will say about Hasten (here) is that I have so many other clicks to make in Human form... and since I rely on Dwarf form for mezz protection (and some good damage)...  I kinda feel like my combat cycle is pretty close to what I need. For most play, the one power I want up more often is Shadow Slip!

Thanks for the great build! Would you be willing to attach a .txt file or a mids export for it? Just so I can see what levels you slotted what, that's my biggest issue with HEAT's is when to put the slots for a better leveling experience.

1 hour ago, HachiMan2015 said:

Thanks for the great build! Would you be willing to attach a .txt file or a mids export for it? Just so I can see what levels you slotted what, that's my biggest issue with HEAT's is when to put the slots for a better leveling experience.

Levels won't matter for the level 50 build. I don't use MIDS so a saved build is attached. I tend to take the powers in the same order while leveling as shown in one of my level 50 builds. I occasionally make a few exceptions, but I don't think those applied to the Warshade.

For leveling up, I usually don't use more than 3-slots in attacks unless:

• There is a specific set bonus I want
  • I feel like I need that power slotted (usually because of %damage)

Because the HEATS Nova form is somewhat dominant until level 18 or so, I have over-slotted the Nova form attacks and then respecced once the Dwarf form is available. I don't think the original game was well-balanced (at +0x1) for so many ranged attacks at that level. At higher levels, those attacks are somewhat weak sauce. IMO it's like trying to take a level 30 blaster through content with just T1, T2 and two pool power attacks.

I skimp on resistances while leveling. I will often add globals earlier while leveling until I can shuffle them into a mule power.

build-WarShade.txt

31 minutes ago, tidge said:

Levels won't matter for the level 50 build. I don't use MIDS so a saved build is attached. I tend to take the powers in the same order while leveling as shown in one of my level 50 builds. I occasionally make a few exceptions, but I don't think those applied to the Warshade.

For leveling up, I usually don't use more than 3-slots in attacks unless:

• There is a specific set bonus I want
  • I feel like I need that power slotted (usually because of %damage)

Because the HEATS Nova form is somewhat dominant until level 18 or so, I have over-slotted the Nova form attacks and then respecced once the Dwarf form is available. I don't think the original game was well-balanced (at +0x1) for so many ranged attacks at that level. At higher levels, those attacks are somewhat weak sauce. IMO it's like trying to take a level 30 blaster through content with just T1, T2 and two pool power attacks.

I skimp on resistances while leveling. I will often add globals earlier while leveling until I can shuffle them into a mule power.

build-WarShade.txt 6.05 kB · 0 downloads

I appreciate the information! Thank you