why cannot people use words right? Remote bomb... remote?

On 3/22/2024 at 11:48 PM, Snarky said:

Devices - Remote Bomb

• Time Bomb for Blaster > Devices has been replaced with Remote Bomb.
  • This can be placed on either an enemy or the ground, but once placed activating the power again will manually detonate the bomb. Remote Bomb can be set off the moment it is successfully placed.
  • If the mob that the Remote Bomb was attached to is defeated, the Remote Bomb will fall to the ground at that location.

I look at this, and because i am an idiot, i assume you can place this.  remotely.

re·mote
[rəˈmōt]
adjective
remote (adjective) · remoter (comparative adjective) · remotest (superlative adjective)
(of a place) situated far from the main centers of population; distant:
"I'd chosen a spot that looked as remote from any road as possible" · "a remote Oregon valley"
distant in time:
"a golden age in the remote past"
having very little connection with or relationship to:
"the theory seems rather intellectual and remote from everyday experience"
distantly related:
"a remote cousin"
conducted or working away from a usual workplace or location, making use of communications technology:
"companies will understand that remote working can be helpful for employees" · "she said teachers deserved more credit for the success of remote learning" · "these jobs are largely virtual and may be open to remote workers from any location"
(of an electronic device) operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals:
"a second feature allows pagers to be alerted from remote alarm sensors"
computing
denoting a device that can only be accessed by means of a network. Compare with local
(of a chance or possibility) unlikely to occur:
"chances of a genuine and lasting peace become even more remote"
(of a person) aloof and unfriendly in manner:
"Snarky seemed remote and patronizing"

here is what it looks like in combat... arms length.  remote.

image.png.b392ab17020f7336a1b57f9e53479392.png

Are you saying "way cannot people use words right" or "why cannot people use words, right?"

• Haha 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

I've been looking for the remote to the downstairs TV for a few months now.... I'm thinking maybe it exploded.

• Haha 1

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

I am so glad to see this change. I asked for this almost a year ago, and I know I'm not the 1st to ask for it, probably just one in a long list of people, but it's nice to see this idea come to life. 😁

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Coffeh said:

I am so glad to see this change. I asked for this almost a year ago, and I know I'm not the 1st to ask for it, probably just one in a long list of people, but it's nice to see this idea come to life. 😁

YOU are the one who asked for an attack with a 7 ft range to be called “Remote?”   You are a sick individual!   Don’t you know Devs ignore all reasonable requests, digging through messages until they find something like this?  Then they implement it and say “we do what the players ask!”   Aaaargh!  What is wrong with you?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

YOU are the one who asked for an attack with a 7 ft range to be called “Remote?”   You are a sick individual!   Don’t you know Devs ignore all reasonable requests, digging through messages until they find something like this?  Then they implement it and say “we do what the players ask!”   Aaaargh!  What is wrong with you?

Dude calm down, I said I was one of many, and our voice was heard. I also pointed out that I was not even the 1st. But yes I was one of the many that did suggest it. But the 7tf part was never in my post, just the 'Remote Detonator or as it was called "Remote Bomb". So please don't take it as I'm being that self-indulgent, I meant no one disrespect.

Edited by Coffeh

1 hour ago, Coffeh said:

Dude calm down, I said I was one of many, and our voice was heard. I also pointed out that I was not even the 1st. But yes I was one of the many that did suggest it. But the 7tf part was never in my post, just the 'Remote Detonator or as it was called "Remote Bomb". So please don't take it as I'm being that self-indulgent, I meant no one disrespect.

…you do realize the whole thing was a riff off you saying “I suggested” and the topic is “why is 7 ft called Remote?”  Errrr right?

30 minutes ago, Snarky said:

…you do realize the whole thing was a riff off you saying “I suggested” and the topic is “why is 7 ft called Remote?”  Errrr right?

Well shucks! lol, my bad lol

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1