Super Packs...?

EiricEPadraig

I have yet to make a profit on a super pack. Even on my last try where I had 2 ATOs, One was a defender one that sells for 50K and one was a MM one that I hope to sell for 9 millions. Even figuring out a handful of unslotters (50k each) I will not make my money back after market fees

I've only tried 3 times but the other were even worse return on investment.

Rule One:  If supply is low enough, then the market cannot tell you what an item sells for, YOU tell the market what it sells for.

In the case of your Defender ATO, no it does not sell for 50,000 influence.  Perhaps one or several people sold them for that low, although I would tend to believe that's a display error rather than people taking a massive bath on some ATO sales after spending 10 million per pack on a few packs.  BUT!  Even if some people have really sold  them for that price (and I say, of that's true then put your bids in to buy more for that price pronto!), that STILL does not mean you have to sell for that price.

For ATOs, if there are more than, say, 10 for sale, convert it to something else.  If there are less than 10 for sale then you can sell it for 9 or 10 million if you're patient.  If there are only 1-3 for sale, then you can very likely sell it for more than 10 million.  If there are none for sale and it's a Brute ATO, 15 million is my minimum offer.  ;D