Null the Gull minor change?

On 3/25/2024 at 12:29 AM, FundamentalyConfused said:

Would it be possible to add a back feature when selecting one of the many options the bird offers? I know its petty and mildly irritating but is it possible?

Null is overworked as it is

CoH can barely afford the overtime.

*sarcasm

*humor

I think there are?

What do you want to undo?

/e poofgone

Come to think of it ... do any of the dialog boxes like this have a "back?"

• Like 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

13 minutes ago, Greycat said:

Come to think of it ... do any of the dialog boxes like this have a "back?"

The closest is contacts in mission descriptions with "Talk about what else is going on", which goes back to their primary menu.

8 hours ago, ThatGuyCDude said:

The closest is contacts in mission descriptions with "Talk about what else is going on", which goes back to their primary menu.

There is no back feature in Gulls dialogue. I have to end the conversation to choose something else to make different. 

1 hour ago, FundamentalyConfused said:

There is no back feature in Gulls dialogue. I have to end the conversation to choose something else to make different. 

Right, I was establishing precedent for a 'back' option in a contact menu, because GreyCat was unsure other dialogue boxes had such an option.  I agree with your original post; in a complicated dialogue tree the bottom second from bottom option should always be to go back to the previous menu, EDIT: and the bottom option should always be 'exit'.

Edited by ThatGuyCDude
  • Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

• 3 weeks later
On 3/26/2024 at 12:32 PM, lemming said:

One thing I find with Gull is just click on them and you get the opening choice again.

This has always worked well for me. Just position yourself so that you can click on Null again without closing the window.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1