Veteran Level On the Character Selection Screen

It would be nice to see how many Veteran Level a characters has on the character selection screen when you log in. If we could see for example that a character was like Veteran Level 17 before logging in, knowing that toon is close to getting some more Emp Merits @ level 18,  it would be very helpful in choosing what we might play that session. 

• Like 6

I agree. I also wish you could select a costume from there, and whether you want to log in to the zone or your base (if applicable).

• Like 2

This is something else I think I'd rather have on an "extended info" screen rather than on the main character select screen - at least not showing with name and level.

But an overhaul of the character select screen would be nice - depending on what that part of the system can "see" about our characters.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

17 hours ago, Greycat said:

This is something else I think I'd rather have on an "extended info" screen rather than on the main character select screen - at least not showing with name and level.

But an overhaul of the character select screen would be nice - depending on what that part of the system can "see" about our characters.

The reason to have it on the character screen is to see that Veteran Level info BEFORE I log into the game. and I could see on on several characters at once. 

1 hour ago, Heatstroke said:

The reason to have it on the character screen is to see that Veteran Level info BEFORE I log into the game. and I could see on on several characters at once. 

... thus an "extended info." CLick or hover over it, see what that character has, inf, vl, last logout spot, whatever. Keep from cluttering up the character select screen.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.