Should we brush our teeth?

Should we brush our teeth?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you brush your teeth?

1 hour ago, jprewitt73 said:

If it exists there is someone out there against it. 

True dat.

• Haha 1
  • Banjo 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

As most heroes and villains do, I always worried about teeth when fighting crime besides the other medical problems. I mean Dental insurance companies is either loving the repeat business or hating it.  Sledgehammers, baseball bats, fists to the face, cannot keep a winning smile for long. 

Edited by LegionAlpha
  • Banjo 1

Did no one learn the lesson from Wave Twisters?! 

• Banjo 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 2 weeks later
On 4/2/2024 at 4:20 PM, BurtHutt said:

I bought a new sweater from Helly Hansen and I spent way too much. 

I still have it. Still in the bag with tags. Should I keep it or return it?! Life is SO HARD!

18 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

another april fools post? They get everywhere

They're like sand...

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 1 month later
Posted (edited)

Your grad school anecdote about toothpaste preferences cracked me up! It's wild how much variation there is, right? As for the military fluoride rinse, I've heard similar stories. I mean, the idea of swishing something for that long sounds intense, but hey, if it keeps cavities at bay, it's worth it, right? I'm from Eastlake, OH, and speaking of dental care, I recently found this great dentist, Dr. Jeffrey Gross. His practice seems pretty solid, and I've heard good things from friends and family. Here's the link to his website: https://jeffreygrossdds.com/. Anyway, just wanted to chime in and share my two cents.

Edited by Gluminton

On 4/3/2024 at 12:20 AM, BurtHutt said:

I bought a new sweater from Helly Hansen and I spent way too much. 

My nice, thick fleece cost me £95 then I saw the same one on a big sale. Died a little inside.