The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Announcing a Base Showcase! ...What's a Base Showcase?

21 hours ago, ZacKing said:

Just wanted to say, after visiting this base, I've started watching all of the Star Trek series again. 😁

Thank you for visiting! I am glad you enjoyed touring the ship!

Edited by warnold7

underwaterbasescreen.thumb.png.c2f71b27736371b37337ae64c9d100dd.pngunderwaterbasescreen.thumb.png.c2f71b27736371b37337ae64c9d100dd.pngOne Above All

OAA-19403

Excelsior

Sidenote:  This base is a two phase story with a secondary base that can be accessed by the portal  {picture below}

underwater base click.png

Edited by GH123

Antech Mars Base 

Marsbase-3909 

Everlasting 

Enjoy the full amenities that Antech has to offer in our remote research facility including our housing module with 24 2 floor micro homes as well as a luxury penthouse belonging to our company owner. (Each floor is unique btw.)  

Mars Base side view 1.PNG

Edited by RoboKnight
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Turbo_Starr said:

Council of Heroes 

COUNCIL-14532

Excelsior

Starr Force 

STARRFORCE-13203

Torchbearer

Do wait for the game to turn nighttime, certain rooms light up! 

Contact info @Turbo Starr

Adding a few screens for Council of Heroes (base built inside a meteor) and Starr Force (personal ship)

image.thumb.jpeg.1eff042b2e2a743d9c553e8c78f93e34.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.cc6950272e83776509c11b1e17e5b61f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a98542de6f0ca67de6791380affbfa42.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a8b43007becfabb92d80695a4529282a.jpeg

• Like 1

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Turbo_Starr said:

Do wait for the game to turn nighttime, certain rooms light up! 

Pro tip: the Nightward sky is always night, so lights that only light at night, are on all the time!  It's also in the placeable skies, in case you want another sky for most of the base. The fx of any sky are only visible while your character is under that sky.

REMINDER:  all bases need to be entered into the base directory https://tinyurl.com/HCbasedirectory  Please be sure to enter or update your bases! 🙂 (Bases that were previously on the old directory have been added to the new, but this is your chance to make sure it's described accurately and its status is set to what you want. Do you want visitors to be able to just stop in? Or would you rather they messaged first? Etc. The process is simple and quick, you just choose words from dropdown menus.

Edited by Dacy
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Community Rep

Also, please let me and/or Easter Bunny know if you want feedback from us, and let us know if you're looking for that feedback to tell you what you're doing well, or more along the lines of what could be improved and how. We're not going to give critique unless it's asked for. 🙂 Don't forget to please put up a sign or afk Character with your preferred method of contact, as well, so people can send you comments if you want those. Some may and will comment here as well, but many will not, but sending a tell or an ingame email is easy.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would like to submit my WIP base, Edge of Infinity (Edge-33106 on Everlasting). I aimed to strike a balance between aesthetics and accessing all base services quickly. All services are available in the main room, although many are hidden.

I’m planning on a second story to the main base, as well as filling out the interior ‘basement’. Also thinking of a smaller base or two in the belt eventually.

Any thoughts and/or feedback are very welcome. (@Perdurabo in game)

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

Submission for @S o l a r i s

0-2401 N X S     Excelsior

Hidden areas; flight capability is suggested.

Edited by Dacy
  • Like 1

Have some space station bases here, simple designs, these are some of my earlier builds when I was just starting out. Some are unfinished. But if yall want to visit, go ahead 🙂

Original Lighthouse Station (Everlasting Server)
hope-14269
RP/T Hub thats space station theme, contains several levels of interior. A meeting space, observatory, greenhouse garden, power/water station, storage unit space, a rec/coffee room, and a holo room simulating a camp site. 

New Lighthouse Station (WIP, Everlasting Server)
hope-15001
Wanted to improve on the design based on what I learned, its basically a space station largely made up of glass. Still very much a work in progress. 

Lighthouse II (WIP, Everlasting Server)
LIGHT-14474
Got carried away, and intead of building a space station, I made a giant asteriod in a waterfall interior. Entrance is a bit of a mess, to give fair warning. For waterfall interior, choose beth point from teleport shard. 

HOP Station (Torchbearer Server)
hop-9999
-Simple T-Hub, meant to be compact, quick and accessible 

Astra Sea Port (WIP, Everlasting Server)
ASTRAL-16800
-Work in progress rp community/t-hub. Its a port/city in space. Could use some extra help, to design graffiti interiors, and more grit in the city. 

Edited by Battle-Angel

I have one completed ship on the base list I believe.

The  Vanguard Patroller. It's listed as vgg origins on the list I think. I'm unable to log in at this time. Computer is down. But if I can get on my husband's computer, I'll be happy to guide anyone through the base.

Roleplaying mentor volunteer, and mentorship contributor.

Chatrange Popmenu/Where to find me/Beginners Links

blinkiesCafe-Ov.gif.461b52017365412a34160eb002f74cfe.gif

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

@Crystal Dragon, you don't need to guide anyone through the base; you can simply post the code and shard and your in game global here, or message me on Discord and I will post it for you. 🙂

Of course, you should also please make sure the listing in the directory for any and all bases, but especially this one, is up to date.

Edited by Dacy
  • Like 1

Here's my base:

Star Gazer Lounge (excelsior)
SGL-28076

flying not necessary. all amenities are accessible top side except for the 3 side bars built into the asteroid. Those are accessible through the foyer teleport with "???"

screenshot_240413-08-39-10.jpg

screenshot_240413-08-38-45.jpg

screenshot_240413-08-37-50.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 12:54 AM, Dacy said:

Oh, and, officially enter ONES-5030, Excelsior.  This is not a possible entry into any contest, but it's sitting unused for the most part, and I'd like for it to at least get seen. Flight is good if you want to cruise around the outside of the space ship (accessible through shuttle bay). Has some Trek flavor by request, a little BG and Expanse thrown in as well. Maybe a little Bab5 in the arboretum....

There's a ton to see in this one!  I really love your custom air-hockey and ping-pong tables on the reck deck!  I'm also impressed with how you are able to put your zone teleporters so close together without getting the anchors to cross-pollinate.  I've never been able to figure out how to prevent that, so I tend to space my teleporters relatively far apart.  Looks like you also have plenty of room for expansion.  Several decks looked like they had access points for crew quarters or some such.  Will be cool to see what you do with these! 😎

• Like 1

• Retired Community Rep
37 minutes ago, Triumphant said:
On 4/11/2024 at 12:54 AM, Dacy said:

There's a ton to see in this one!  I really love your custom air-hockey and ping-pong tables on the reck deck!  I'm also impressed with how you are able to put your zone teleporters so close together without getting the anchors to cross-pollinate.  I've never been able to figure out how to prevent that, so I tend to space my teleporters relatively far apart.  Looks like you also have plenty of room for expansion.  Several decks looked like they had access points for crew quarters or some such.  Will be cool to see what you do with these! 

Thanks, I like the tables, too.

I have never had a problem with "cross pollination" (lol, good word); I fill each teleporter before moving to the next, I place the teleport beacons very close to the teleporter; touching if possible. If  teleporter is going to have fewer than 10 beacons, yes, you sometimes still get migration if you leave slots open, so I fill with extra teleporters until after the next nearest is placed. But, I did not have to do that with the turbo lift teleporters, and the ones on the deck are fairly close. I consistently place my teleporters close together, so I would say this technique should work for anyone; the times I have come into bases to correct drifting beacons, the beacons were not very close to the teleporter, so they went looking. I have not often had to fill a teleporter to keep it from exploring other options.

All three of the inside the base levels have crew quarters lining the halls; I asked the owner if he wanted me to open any and do the insides, but he did not. The build is finished as is (although the owner is mostly not there, so it sits), but yes, there's room for expansion if the owner desired.

Did you notice in the captain's quarters and ready room, that the starfields were fake? Thanks for touring! 🙂

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Dacy said:

Thanks, I like the tables, too.

I have never had a problem with "cross pollination" (lol, good word); I fill each teleporter before moving to the next, I place the teleport beacons very close to the teleporter; touching if possible. If  teleporter is going to have fewer than 10 beacons, yes, you sometimes still get migration if you leave slots open, so I fill with extra teleporters until after the next nearest is placed. But, I did not have to do that with the turbo lift teleporters, and the ones on the deck are fairly close. I consistently place my teleporters close together, so I would say this technique should work for anyone; the times I have come into bases to correct drifting beacons, the beacons were not very close to the teleporter, so they went looking. I have not often had to fill a teleporter to keep it from exploring other options.

All three of the inside the base levels have crew quarters lining the halls; I asked the owner if he wanted me to open any and do the insides, but he did not. The build is finished as is (although the owner is mostly not there, so it sits), but yes, there's room for expansion if the owner desired.

Did you notice in the captain's quarters and ready room, that the starfields were fake? Thanks for touring! 🙂

Ah, yes.  That must be it.  I just didn't have all 10 slots anchored to teleport points.  I did not get to tour every square inch of this massive ship, due to having to log and tend to some house chores, so I missed the captain's quarters and ready room.  I'll certainly return to explore some more when time allows, though.  😎👍

• Like 1

• Retired Community Rep
Posted (edited)

I need the following people to please list the following bases on the directory, and also I need everyone who has not yet done so, to let me know if they will want feedback, and if they want feedback and/or critique from the CRs.

Here is the link to the directory: http://tinyurl.com/mr4dvhyn

@Snarky  please list MAYHEM (and I do not have your in game  global)

@Battle-Angel please list HOPE-15001, LIGHT-14474, and ASTRAL-16800

@Dr. Rogue, I don't seem to have your forum name, but you need to list HALLOFMEANWHILE-33491

@Crystal Dragon, you never listed your base, or told me what to list.

@Triumphant, please register CORPS in the base directory

Edited by Dacy

1 hour ago, Dacy said:

I need the following people to please list the following bases on the directory, and also I need everyone who has not yet done so, to let me know if they will want feedback, and if they want feedback and/or critique from the CRs.

@Dr. Rogue, I don't seem to have your forum name, but you need to list HALLOFMEANWHILE-33491

heh, yes you do.... @Snarky

i did the form.  no idea if it worked

Edited by Snarky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dacy said:

It should be added now (assuming I submitted correctly).  Sorry.  I meant to do this earlier, I just kept getting sidetracked.

• Like 1