The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Announcing a Base Showcase! ...What's a Base Showcase?

Fusion Force Legends
FFLEGENDS-2882

Shard: Torchbearer
Global in-game: @Emerald Fusion

A half mile tall space station. (Fly required for exterior exploration.)
We are at the base limit of 20,000 items, so no editing can be done without removing other items, but feedback is always welcome from visitors and CRs!
More detail can be found here:

• Retired Community Rep
44 minutes ago, Flintlock Burnfur said:

Brentwood, Saskatchewan

BRENTWOOD-16726

Shard: Everlasting

Global in game: (at)lady skald

Base is an urban environment in a northern boreal forest.

Flintlock, this is probably a good one for the category "LIfe-Like" which will be reality based; this is for tech focused or sci-fi focused bases, like something that's alien, or futuristic, or entirely tech. 🙂

I know I told you this in Discord, and you acknowledged it, but I wanted to be transparent as to why it won't be listed in this particular showcase.

A few more for the Tech Showcase from Fusion Force:

Fusion Force
FEELTHEFUSION-119

Fusion Force's main base.

Fusion Labs
FUSLABS-3309
S
hard: Torchbearer
My personal SG base, a simple utility base, and a great travel hub.

The Clones

CLONES-10732

Global in-game: @Emerald Fusion, @Major Pain

The headquarters and regeneration chambers of our Supergroups The Clones and The Clonettes.

The Impervium X Cube
(The Platinums SG)

PLATINUMS-11229

Global in-game: @Emerald Fusion, @Major Pain, @Kaasha

The sentient interdimensional ship of The Platinums, a family of heroes from another dimension.

The 3rd floor is still under construction.  (Planning to be our kitchen/galley area.)

The Tomorrow Legion Asteroid
TTL-13910

Global in-game: @Emerald Fusion, @Major Pain, @Kaasha
In 3124 The Tomorrow Legion crashed their rocket into an asteroid, and made it their headquarters, later moving it through time to 2024.
(This is our latest base, and we probably need to polish up a few things, including adding collision walls to the edges around the asteroid.)

Feedback is always welcome from visitors and CRs on all our bases.

Edited by Emerald Fusion

All right, here's an entry which is open, I'll have to put in some text for people to send comments, but here it is.

The Starship Wonderment.
Address:  KLAATU-14298
Global name to send comments:  @El Miercoles

It's constantly a work in progress, the outside isn't all that well detailed currently, as I hadn't yet realized the possibility of creating rooms outside of it to place external features until I was already busy with other projects.  Parts of the interior are subject to continual revision, and most of the crew quarters are largely unfurnished, I tend to only fill them when someone is using one.  The entry point is in a transporter room that I finished before smaller letters were available, and so the portals are grouped by a color code that probably means little to anyone who isn't me.

Name of SG: Forge of the Cosmic Fire

SG Passcode: WANDERINGSTARS-30426

Base Description: Arcane & tech with nightclub, hangar, and a couple of secrets. Massive secure complex, single-level. Raid ready (Hopefully they re-enable base raids! *begging*).
Not the most efficient taxi (due to portals being spread into several groups), but a fun first SG base that has most all of the amenities.
Shard: Excelsior

Global in game: Planesripper

Flying isn't important but if you're exploring portal points within the base, one of the last areas may require an Ouro to escape (or I suppose teleport to contact or something).

Edited by moonligh7er

• Retired Community Rep
1 hour ago, moonligh7er said:

Raid ready (Hopefully they re-enable base raids! *begging*).

Sorry, that won't be possible, but those defense items are target-able while you have the pvp flag on, if that helps. 🙂 Raiding became impossible when they gave us the massive flexibility we have in creating things wherever we want, and it never worked great from the start.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/11/2024 at 1:54 AM, Dacy said:

Oh, and, officially enter ONES-5030, Excelsior.  This is not a possible entry into any contest, but it's sitting unused for the most part, and I'd like for it to at least get seen. Flight is good if you want to cruise around the outside of the space ship (accessible through shuttle bay). Has some Trek flavor by request, a little BG and Expanse thrown in as well. Maybe a little Bab5 in the arboretum....

I have been in this base before and much of what I have seen here was very inspirational for my design. The level of detail and accuracy is amazing. Quite a work of art!

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 9:59 AM, Turbo_Starr said:

Council of Heroes 

COUNCIL-14532

Excelsior

Starr Force 

STARRFORCE-13203

Torchbearer

Do wait for the game to turn nighttime, certain rooms light up! 

This base (COUNCIL-14532) is very crisp and clean...I love some of the finer points of attention to detail such as the sliding glass doors, and especially love the use of the new wall decor to make an awesome bar backdrop. The Atrium is also a very nice room.  Very well done!

• Like 1

• Retired Community Rep
On 4/13/2024 at 2:35 AM, Battle-Angel said:

Astra Sea Port (WIP, Everlasting Server)
ASTRAL-16800

Angle, this code is not working

XCOM

UPLINK-20169

Excelsior

/macro_image "AlignmentPower_FearIncarnate" "Xcom" "enterbasefrompasscode UPLINK-20164"

The XCOM Supergroup originally started in 2004 for friends and family on the Freedom server. This new group and base on Homecoming was started in 2019 when it cost Prestige to build bases. Once base building became free the expansion was much faster. We never got around to installing hanger doors and a runway 🙂

Your comments, suggestions, and patience are much appreciated.

The main theme is a secret UN Vanguard facility dedicated to studying, and combating UFO's and Rikti. Under the watch of Lady Grey, it is manned by heroes, villain's, rogues, and vigilantes. It has all the features such as travel, vendors, storage, costumes, medical, and more.

(But now I know just the person to ask for help finishing the outside.)

((I'm looking at you Dacy.))

Edited by Phantasmic

• Retired Community Rep

I love seeing all of the participation! I do hope that those of you sharing your thoughts on what you've seen are also sending these comments to the builders, as some people do not visit the forums particularly or at all (which admittedly does make it hard to get the word out for things like this!), but part of the idea of the showcase is to let builders know that their work was seen and appreciated. 🙂

Del Luce Dynamics

DELLUCE-23385

Global in game> Owner: @Driiquar , Builder: @Envious

Base is a Cyberpunk / Shadowrun theme that is home to a Praetorian Tech Company.

Comments are welcome.

Edited by stealthnight

• Retired Community Rep
11 hours ago, Interrabang said:

Tech Showcase WIP!

Madjet

Madjet-3011,

Everlasting 🙂

Do you want comments, and where would you want those sent, if so? To what global or email or in the guestbook of the directory...?

18 hours ago, Dacy said:

Do you want comments, and where would you want those sent, if so? To what global or email or in the guestbook of the directory...?

Sorry about that!

My global is @Interrabang, the base's owner is @Emissary of Justice.

I did enter this base in the guestbook, but reaching out to my global in game is fine too 🙂 whatever is easiest.

On 4/10/2024 at 10:54 PM, Triumphant said:

Damn.  Get your Cyberpunk 2077 RP right here.  I expected to see Rick Deckard step out of the rain at any second.  Awesome work! 😎

Thanks so much!! I hope that I'll revisit it in the future to add more to it, but it's in a good spot currently for plenty of visitors to swing by. 😄
Definite inspirations were Bladerunner, The Fifth Element, Ghost in the Shell, Cyberpunk 2077, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution

• Thumbs Up 1

• Retired Community Rep
On 4/15/2024 at 12:06 AM, moonligh7er said:

Name of SG: Forge of the Cosmic Fire

SG Passcode: WANDERINGSTARS-30426

I had to remove this from the hub listing because listing the bases in the directory is required for me to put it in the hub. I sent you messages, and you said you'd do it, but it never was done. If you  add it now, I will return it to the hub listing.

• Retired Community Rep
10 hours ago, Avyanna-Torchbearer said:

Torchbearer Hero - Escape-3054
Torchbearer Villain - Finite-12021 

Avyanna, Escape (oldtimers) is a park, so that's better in the Natural showcase. Finite-12021 is an incorrect code.