The Officially Unofficial Weekly Challenge #8: Make a character using princess hat, talon boots (tall or short), OR the jester neck ruffle and post it here

Not using all 3 (although you can).

But these are fairly distinct items that I rarely if ever seen used in game.

So what character can you  make with the princess hat, talon boots (tall or short), OR the jester neck ruffle

I actually already have a character with the Talon (Tall)boots. She's meant to be a very birdlike Valkyrie, basically, so a lot of the Talons pieces work well for her.

(Sorry about the screenshot quality, by the way. D:)

Talon Boots.JPG

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

That works very well.  Do you just have the feet slightly lighter than the legs?  The blend always seems odd to me on the boots.

Thank you so much!! ❤️ And yes, yes I do. I didn't quite like the look of the double dark grey, so the second colour is a bit paler.

When the king and queen of a fantasy realm's child was stillborn, her parents made an unholy deal with a hooded figure which brought their child back to life. well... not all the way back. The Stillborn Princess learned unholy powers from the mysterious figure -- now Her Dark Tutor -- and ascended the throne far sooner than her parents had expected. now the zombies surrounding her are Her Dear Father, Her Dead Mother, and Her Big Brother.

image.png.f1f96100d6fd982d1724c10490d2989a.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.png.91a2da61f6ec79a16e02fbf316304636.png the Jokes AI..

programmed for sarcasm in the 80s this utility was added to the popular AI engine 'Princess' and wouldn't you know it, something went terribly wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum