Advice on which incarnates to pick.

Sovera

What are good choices for a plant/psi? Drain Psyche means I don't have endurance needs, hasten is already close to perma, my defenses need only a small purple to soft cap outside incarnate stuff. I'm not from the time of incarnates so I don't have much of a clue on what to pick suitable for all contents, not just farming.

I had so much recharge that I was running into Endurance issues, so I went Cardiac for Alpha.  If you're not, I'd go Musculature.

Ion Judgement works fine for me.

I took Reactive Interface.  Enough of your damage comes from confused mobs that you don't want most of the other debuffs.

Lore seems to be mostly Flavor.  I took Carnies, but anything with a good buff/heal should work.

I took Ageless Destiny for more recharge.  Barrier is probably a good option too if you want to push to full softcapped Defense.  Lots of other ATs like Clarion, but Domination already does most of what Clarion does.

Hybrid Support for the defense and accuracy buffs has worked well for me.  Assault is probably the next best.

Alpha: I like Intuition Radial Paragon.  It's not quite as much +damage as Musculature, and the extra hold duration is nice (especially because I usually underslot my holds with 4 Basilisk's Gaze and then leave it alone), but you get the +20% range across the board, which I find very useful and makes Seeds of Confusion even stronger.  It's just a shame that Coercive Persuasion, unlike Malaise's Illusions (i think that's the set?) gets no +range.

Judgement: Whichever fits your concept.  Ion is probably the best since it has no trouble with spread out mobs.  I roll Pyronic because fire + fastest casting time. 

Interface: Reactive all the way, -res is great.  You could also do the -max HP one (Degenerative?) if you intend to be using Drain Psyche's -regen to solo AVs.

Lore: Whichever you want.  Cimerorans are highest DPS, robots bring some good dps and -regen.

Destiny: I went Ageless because I burn through endurance like a maniac, or Rebirth because my dominator has no other form of self healing, but with Drain Psyche covering both of those, you can really pick whatever you want.  I'd say Barrier.

Hybrid: I use Assault.  If you spend a lot of time teaming and at/near the damage cap, go with the chance for doublehit; else, stick with the stacking damage bonus.  I strongly prefer the chance for doublehit, although truthfully I don't really notice when either version is turned on.

EDIT: Cims were highest DPS back on live, this is no longer true, I think Banished Pantheon is now.

Edited by Machariel
  • Like 1

Hmm, good advice and just what I was after. So I am forced to take pets, which I am not too hot on with their recharge, and one AoE attack which a super long recharge, also not something I am hot on.

I suppose Barrier would further tank me up negating the need to spam eat purples. The stacking damage buff seems smarter too, because if we are at the damage cap because a kin is there it means we are bulldozing content anyway.

I would opt for agility to give you that extra edge on defense, endurance, and recharge. You might not need it, but it goes a long way. You could go Musculature for damage, but I think you'd get more use out of agility, personally.

Interface should absolutely be Reactive or Degenerative, the latter being better on bosses and above.

Ageless you could pick Barrior for the defense/resistance, or ageless for even more recharge for a safe cushion.

Hybrid I'd suggest support for the overall buff.

Hmm, good advice and just what I was after. So I am forced to take pets, which I am not too hot on with their recharge, and one AoE attack which a super long recharge, also not something I am hot on.

You dont have to fill any slots, they're there if you want them. Max out the other slots first if you want.