Too many Babbages... or too many mad geniuses? IDK, you decide

Dauntless

lol I put it all in the title.

Saturday someone held an event to see how many Babbages they could queue up at once.  Apparently the record was 28, and we only got to 17 or so.  IDK, I'm just the hoi polloi.  But it was fun.  😄  

And I promised I'd upload the screenshot here.

image.thumb.jpeg.4e2fc7d13fc1c57a450150f8cd8d6995.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dauntless said:

lol I put it all in the title.

Saturday someone held an event to see how many Babbages they could queue up at once.  Apparently the record was 28, and we only got to 17 or so.  IDK, I'm just the hoi polloi.  But it was fun.  😄  

And I promised I'd upload the screenshot here.

image.thumb.jpeg.4e2fc7d13fc1c57a450150f8cd8d6995.jpeg

This is a weekly event held every Saturday night on Torchbearer starting at 8 PM EST.  Get there early to grab your spot on a Synapse league team so the TF can start right at 8 PM promptly.

On 4/22/2024 at 1:16 PM, Frozen Burn said:

This is a weekly event held every Saturday night on Torchbearer starting at 8 PM EST.  Get there early to grab your spot on a Synapse league team so the TF can start right at 8 PM promptly.

And even if you don't want to participate in the TF or don't have the time, anyone came join in later on the overflow leagues for the Babbage Brawl when they are gathered.

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 4/28/2024 at 2:25 AM, wjrasmussen said:

I didn't get the badge for kronos, but I will be return to play again.  Lots of fun. Even more lag

I think the lag would be helped if people didn't go nuts and fire off every AoE they have, Incarnates, Lores etc. all at once.  Barring that, use the /noparticles command.  It does help.