Any powers with auto-taunt that I should avoid?

Palehood

I am a level 22 Katana/Willpower Brute.

Earlier on I read in the Combat tab I used a Taunt on the Scrapyard Ghost although I don't remember activating a power with a Taunt.

Taunt.jpg.41ca28c50ae853d43c108c688cc37791.jpg

These are the Powers I currently have.

Powers.jpg.718e492290e3bab27744a2410f7684d9.jpg

When I checked the Powers, I found that only Dragon's Roar is a Taunt and I'm very sure I didn't activate it. What could be the Power that has an auto-taunt while being activated that I could have overlooked? Also, generally what further Powers in Katana(that I don't have yet) that I should avoid using if I don't want to attract attention from very powerful enemies that I can't fight yet? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Palehood
Spelling error

Brutes, like Tankers, have a taunt in every attack (punch-voke) and Rise to the Challenge has a taunt aura.

So you really can't avoid taunting enemies unless you stand back and hit them with a ranged vet attack like Blackwand or Nemesis Staff.

• Like 2

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Yes, as the peregrine falcon said. If you want to have zero taunt you should play a Stalker or a Scrapper, but even with a Scrapper some of the armor sets have agro auras. So, Stalker is safe since it has zero of that.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Stalker has a low threat rating too, so in a team environment you can shed some aggro easy off onto scrappers Brutes and Tankers.

Meanwhile a lot of Stalker sets are fairly aturdy..

@Snarky, it looks like he's new, so how would he know that Brutes have punch-voke? Is it even said anywhere in game?

And even if he isn't new there are plenty of people who don't know all of the things those of us on the forums know.

• Thumbs Up 3

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.