Have a name, looking for powerset ideas

Dule pistols come to mind for a gun to be the shot. 

But you could go for a war mace and look for a gulf club. 

Or even a bow/gun/energy gun 

Depending how you want it to go I would lean range blaster or corruptor.

• Like 1

Well...Shot can be both for Chance or Try which includes opportunity, time, slap, stab, whack and whirl as well as a Discharge of ammunition.   Chip can be a slice, flake, or fragment among other things as well as the act of chop, crack, hack, nick, splinter, or whack.

So given that; Blaster with a Assault rifle or Pistols and Time or a Brute with Mace, Axe, or Broadsword and ??? or Tanker with ??? and Axe/Mace/Sword or a Corruptor with Assault rifle or Pistols and Time Manipulation.  Assuming you're going for a mostly literal name-powerset match. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Chip can refer to electrical or stone, so electrical or stone armor can fit. But it can also be manipulation as well, Electrical or Earth manipulation.

Shot can be any of the ranged powers - beam rifle, archery, dual pistols, etc.

Alternately, you could combine both and make a Seismic Blast based character, as in "shooting stones."

Edited by Neiska
  • Like 1

Stone/Martial Dominator

Using all ranged attacks kind of like Bullseye. 

Or, a Staff/Whateveryouwant Brute and/or Whateveryouwant/Staff Tank. Make your staff look like a cue stick and some sort of billiard themed costume. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 5:53 PM, Apogee said:

Thank you all for the suggestions.  Obviously what we need is a Golf Blast set or maybe a Pigskin Blast set :classic_biggrin:

Chipshot seems like a golf term. Maybe a club/stone armor AT

Definitely, golf bag of weapons on back costume part

Edited by PostalExpress
addition
  • Like 1

May I suggest AR using an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle?

• Like 1

Those times you saw no footprints, I had Fly toggled on.

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 6:53 PM, Apogee said:

Thank you all for the suggestions.  Obviously what we need is a Golf Blast set or maybe a Pigskin Blast set :classic_biggrin:

Actually, I'm surprised we've not gotten a Sportsmaster / Casey Jones set of some sort.  Mostly melee strikes with sport bats, clubs. etc, but also things like boomerangs, billiard balls, and lawn darts for range strikes and bowling balls, Indian clubs, or horse shoes for ranged knockdown.

Edited by Techwright