Spring Attack mislabeled?

Hi, i six slot lvl 50 Oblits into spring attack and it does umm like 120 damage......

Is this superior damage or is it mislabeled?

Could the label be fixed or the damage upped?

thanks sorry if this is the wrong forums, im super new

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

What AT are you on? According to Pine's Spring Attack is a 1.5 damage scale attack. So assuming that you're on something like a Tanker or a Corruptor with moderate melee damage scales then I would expect to see about 120 damage.

Example: A tanker has a melee damage scale of 0.8, Obliteration gives 96.3% damage enhancement.

1.5 * 0.8 * 55.61 * 1.963 = 131 total damage.

So yeah 120 damage sounds about right. As for it being labeled "Superior" damage, personally I would have labeled it as "High" rather thna "Superior" but the game as a whole isn't super consistent with those terms.

Defender Smash!

• 4 weeks later

Trying it on a Sentinel today, it does KD but no damage for me on enemies. 

Whoops! Well, you see, the thing with pool powers is that some of them have to have all of these additional effects flagged for each AT. Specifically with one that summons a psuedopet, like Spring Attack, it likely has several damage lines, each one flagged to only occur for a specific AT. So what's likely happened here is someone missed Spring Attack getting a damage line for Sentinels.

• Like 1

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

Is there a thead for known bugs in the game?

Not yet, but that would be a surprisingly long thread lol

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah