Im looking for Teleport Macros

I remember seeing three Teleport Macros,  One for Teleport, another for Teleport Target, and one for Combat Teleport.  I saw someone post it a few months ago.  If you could point me in the right direction.  Thanks a bunch 🙂

I've always preferred to use Keybind files for Teleport so that it automatically zooms out more and hides the larger parts of the UI whenever I'm chain teleporting.
An example is below - Hold down Key1 to enable "teleporting mode", then press the left mouse button to actually teleport.

[C:\FILEPATH\tp_off.txt]
KEY1 "+down$$powexec_name teleport$$camdist 100$$shadowvol 2$$ss 2$$window_hide health$$window_hide chat$$window_hide tray$$window_hide target$$bindloadfilesilent C:\FILEPATH\tp_on1.txt"
KEY1+lbutton nop

[C:\FILEPATH\tp_on1.txt]
KEY1 "-down$$powexec_unqueue$$camdist 30$$shadowvol 0$$ss 0$$window_show health$$window_show chat$$window_show tray$$window_show target$$bindloadfilesilent C:\FILEPATH\tp_off.txt"
KEY1+lbutton "+down$$bindloadfilesilent C:\FILEPATH\tp_on2.txt"

[C:\FILEPATH\tp_on2.txt]
KEY1+lbutton "-down$$powexec_name teleport$$bindloadfilesilent C:\FILEPATH\tp_on1.txt"

(Adjust the CAMDIST value and other graphical settings to whatever your usual setup is in TP_ON1.TXT and can zoom out more than CAMDIST 100 if desired in TP_OFF.TXT)

The one that I have in my default keybinds file to use control-left button is

CTRL+LBUTTON "powexecname Translocation$$powexecname Teleport$$powexecname White Dwarf Step$$powexecname Shadow Step$$powexec_unqueue"

This is set up so that, regardless of which flavor of teleport you have -- Teleport, Sorcery pool, or being a Kheld -- it tries to activate them all until one works.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, smnolimits42 said:

If you could point me in the right direction.

My default bind set is in the linked thread provided by @Clave Dark 5. Happy to answer specific Q?'s if you've got any.

🍻

Edited by InvaderStych
extraneous quote removed

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

I prefer to use powexec_location cursor as it saves me a mouse click. Otherwise an up:max is useful outdoors for getting the hell out of range quickly, or back:40 for giving yourself some breathing room if you're a ranged player.

Quite a few advanced TP binds in the manual, many mirrored in the binds list on the site (shenanigunner.com).

• Thanks 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

/bind key powexeclocation target "power name here"

this one is for getting around corners and stuff or strait into combat, open map and mouse over team mate, click them and use this and bamf

/bind key powexeclocation me "power name here"

also useful for rains, wormhole and snare pits

/bind ` powexecname "teleport target"

the tilde key tends to get used a lot for masterminds and such, you dont have to specifically use this for teleport target

/bind z powexecname "teleport"

basic traveling around, z is not used for combat, same thing for c and v.  i use zcv keys for all characters travel powers

34 minutes ago, kelika2 said:

/bind z powexecname "teleport"

basic traveling around, z is not used for combat, same thing for c and v.  i use zcv keys for all characters travel powers

I find it tough to beat —

/bind leftdoubleclick powexeclocation cursor Teleport

— for general travel. Just click-click-BAM, repeat as needed, adjust course on the fly.

• Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

On 5/29/2024 at 2:53 PM, Shenanigunner said:

I find it tough to beat —

/bind leftdoubleclick powexeclocation cursor Teleport

— for general travel. Just click-click-BAM, repeat as needed, adjust course on the fly.

My setup is leftdoubleclick gets combat teleport and rightdoubleclick gets regular teleport. Both to the cursor.

1 hour ago, Random Axis said:

My setup is leftdoubleclick gets combat teleport and rightdoubleclick gets regular teleport. Both to the cursor.

I have used a more complex setup where leftdoubleclick is always the TP button, with a pair of macros to switch it from TP to CTP. Takes a bit of forethought to switch modes, but a rolling tray swaps the macros and thus tells me which mode is active. I found that easier than any system of one key (or key combo) for one, another for the other.

2 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

I have used a more complex setup where leftdoubleclick is always the TP button, with a pair of macros to switch it from TP to CTP. Takes a bit of forethought to switch modes, but a rolling tray swaps the macros and thus tells me which mode is active. I found that easier than any system of one key (or key combo) for one, another for the other.

That would probably work better, but I didn't mention that all my characters have the scheme that a right double click is travel power on (plus sprint off, maybe a costume change, etc) and activates the bonus ability of the travel power, and a left double is travel power off (plus etc etc). I find binding all that stuff to a left click makes it all fire off when clicking at vendors and other menus. 

And while I have your attention, let me just say that your CoX Technical Guide is [Gentle caress]ing amazing! I've been using it for years.

And thanks; feedback is always appreciated.

I have two auxiliary buttons on my mouse (actually a Logi trackball. I found years ago they're great for my travel powers other than TP (various runs and SJ). The smaller, slightly harder to hit button is "Go" and sets all the travel powers in motion with forward, up, etc.; the larger, easier to hit button is Stop. Particularly for SJ, it lets me stick the landing every time, right where I want to stop. For the more general run/stop, it lets me zoom and halt with more precision than most other combos I've found.

But regardless of fine points of implementation, LDC-TP is just the cat's fuzzies. Always ready to play.